- The Control Voice: In our relentless pursuit of career and worldly possessions, is it we who pay the highest price or is it...our children?
A teen at a military school suspects that something's not right.
- The Control Voice: It's said the road to hell is paved with good intentions. It is with the same good intentions that we blindly place our trust in those with power, the architects of our future and all too often... the manipulators of our ultimate fate.
Tropes and Narrow:
- Academy of Evil: This episode features a school where students are implanted with a mind control chip. One of the classes features assassination as a viable business practice for getting rid of the competition.
- Assimilation Academy: The private academy actually uses Mind Control on all who attend.
- The Bad Guy Wins: The academy succeeds in brainwashing the only other student not affected by their brainwashing into assassinating someone, as well as capturing Rusty Dobson after his escape.
- Cruel Twist Ending: An exclusive private school brainwashes its students for use as mercenaries, similar to the movie Disturbing Behavior, which it predates. The one student who is immune to the process manages to escape and tell authorities — who prove to be alumni, and drag him back to undergo the procedure (now corrected to work on the likes of him) as the assassination he'd tried to prevent is successfully carried out.
- Expelled from Every Other School: Rusty Dobson was expelled from several schools before his mother Marianne sends him to Milgram Academy.
- New Transfer Student: Rusty Dobson is enrolled at the Milgram Academy and discovers that it brainwashes its students. He and another student, Charlie Walters, are immune because of the ulcer medication that they take.
- One-Gender School: The Milgram Academy is an all-boys school.
- Parental Neglect: Rusty Dobson confides in Charlie Walters that, after his father left a year earlier, he became a troublemaker so that his corporate executive mother would pay attention to him. He says that the plan worked too well given that she sent him to the Milgram Academy to be straightened out.
- Pretend to Be Brainwashed: Rusty Dobson, a young man attending a boarding school, realizes that the other students are brainwashed by a chip inserted in their heads. He and one other student, Charlie Walters, are immune to the mind control chip because of a drug they take for stomach ulcers. Rusty has to pretend to comply with the demands of the institution to blend in until he can attempt escape.
- Shout-Out: Milgram Academy is a shout out to The Milgram Experiment.