- The Control Voice: We do not know or fully comprehend what exists in the reaches past our world. Should we be so quick to dismiss the voices of those who say they've been... beyond the veil?
A man who claims to have been abducted by aliens is sent to a mental institution and suspects aliens have infiltrated it.
- The Control Voice: It is said that madmen and fools are the children of God and yet we seek to confine these children to the outer reaches of society, shut away and ignored. Is it possible that what we dismiss as their mad ravings may, in fact, be... the wisdom of prophets?
Beyond the Tropes:
- Alien Abduction: Eddie Wexler checks himself into a psychiatric institution which caters to people who were, or at least think they were, abducted by aliens.
- Cruel Twist Ending: Eddie Wexler is unable to save Courtney from being killed by Dr. Sherrick's experiments and is framed for her murder. Not only that, he realizes that not only was his previous abduction real, but Sherrick and all of the staff are aliens, and take him away to be isolated from the rest of the world.
- The Greys: Eddie Wexler is plagued by flashbacks of being abducted by grey aliens.