Return to Recap: The Smurfs.
Hefty Smurf organizes olympic games for the Smurfs, and Weakling Smurf wants to participate, but he has to be a team of his own as none of the other two teams want him.
This story contains examples of
- Continuity Nod: When Drummer Smurfnote tells that the winner of the games will get a medal, the Smurfs answer "King Smurf has already given us one!"
- Dark Horse Victory: Nobody (save for Papa Smurf) ever expected Weakling Smurf to win the Games.
- Did Not Get the Girl: Weakling Smurf gets the victory in the games, but not the promised kiss from Smurfette.
- Getting the Boot: Brainy, in the style of being hurled like a throwing hammer.
- Magic Feather: Papa Smurf gives Weakling Smurf a magic ointment to become athletic, but it actually is just jam.
- Smooch of Victory: Weakling was going to get this at the end, if it weren't for Brainy's untimely appearance with his pink card for Smurfette.
- The Olympics
- Throw the Dog a Bone: Brainy Smurf gets some nice words from Smurfette due to giving her a pink card, though it comes at the cost of Weakling being denied his Smooch of Victory.