Andy finds out he has been replaced by Nellie in the workplace when he comes back from Florida with Erin and lapses back his pre-anger management rage.
Meanwhile, Kelly and Ryan break up, and Pam sets her with Ravi, her new pediatrician. Jealous, Ryan looks for a way to get Kelly back.
- Brick Joke: Ryan tries to woo Kelly with a poem he refuses to read due to being too profound. Pam and Jim read it at the end and cry because it really is good.
- Call-Back: Pam mentions that she has already told Ryan that he is not a good person and that she dislikes him. She had already, back when they were Michael's only employees.
- Continuity Nod: A lot of Andy's plotline elements in this episode call back to his time in anger management and his early wrathful personality.
- The Gentleman or the Scoundrel: Kelly finds herself having to choose between the Gentleman Ravi, a lovable and sweet pediatrician, and the Scoundrel Ryan, her toxic ex that wants her because of jealousy. Kelly mentions that she loves Ravi, but Ryan foments too much drama in her life and she needs to decide what's more important to her.
- Status Quo Is God: Zigzagged. Ryan is back together with Kelly at the end of the episode, but Andy is demoted to salesman and Nellie is the new manager.