Robert California takes over as CEO and Andy is promoted to the new regional manager. The staff finds out that Robert has a page in his notebook separating everyone of them into two lists. The group goes crazy trying to figure out what it means.
- Paranoia Fuel: In-Universe. The list makes everybody crazy trying to figure what it means, as some believe he is making lists of who he is intending to fire.
- Pet the Dog: After Andy decides to finally exert some assertiveness as manager and make a case for everyone Robert put down on the "losers" column, all of the employees show their respect to him by wishing him goodnight as they're leaving.
- Put on a Bus: Jo, as of this episode, retires and gives her job to Robert California.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: Robert took one look at the office and it was enough for him to back up, go to Jo and somehow convince her to give him her job.
- Time Skip: Quite a few months have gone by since the manager was changed. Robert got Jo's job and Andy got Michael's. Pam is pregnant again and so is Angela.
- The Reveal:
- Robert California was the one chosen by the search committee as the new manager. However, on his first day, he took one look at the office, drove to Tallahassee, and convinced Jo to make him CEO of Sabre. A pan-up to the manager's desk reveals that Andy is the one finally instated as regional manager.
- The meaning of the list: Robert has divided people between "Winners" and "Losers". He however specifies later that he is making that list based on first impressions, and that he wants to see the winners prove him right and the losers prove him wrong.
- There Are Two Kinds of People in the World: Robert essentially divided the group like that, winners and losers.
- Wham Shot: A floating head segment reveals that Pam is pregnant again.