The two-part episode revolves around the wedding of Jim and Pam at Niagara Falls. Not all goes smoothly when Jim accidentally reveals Pam's pregnancy to all the guests, including Pam's very old-fashioned grandmother, and Andy injures his scrotum while dancing. Meanwhile, Michael and Dwight both try to hook up with women, with mixed results. Jim and Pam flee the church after a series of mishaps and Michael and Helene bond over their failed relationships.
- Break the Cutie: After having to deal with a disapproving grandmother, divorced parents, a pregnancy and Andy's injury, it's a torn veil that makes Pam cry.
- Call-Back: Jim and Pam get married on a boat by the captain, which was brought up in "Booze Cruise".
- Groin Attack: Andy does the splits at a pre-wedding party and tears his scrotum.
- Hope Spot: When Jim and Pam are late for their own wedding, Toby gleefully speculates that they called it quits at the last minute. Then Jim and Pam run in and he just gives up.
- My Own Private "I Do": Jim and Pam sneak away and get married on The Maid of the Mist when they get fed up with their guests' antics. They do come back and ultimately enjoy the Michael-Scott-ified ceremony with their friends and family.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: Jim letting slip that Pam is pregnant, right in front of her disapproving grandmother.
- The Pig Pen: Kevin's shoes were considered so smelly the hotel staff had them destroyed over health concerns. He has to wear tissue boxes to the wedding.
- What Does She See in Him?: Isabel takes an interest in Dwight, who loses interest right after sleeping with her. Michael - who was trying to get with Isabel - is annoyed that Dwight took her for granted.