Toby returns to the office and Michael immediately tries to find a way to get rid of him again.
- Big "NO!": Michael lets out an epic one when he realizes that Toby is back. See for yourself.
- The Bus Came Back: Toby returns. Interestingly, he had already been back for a week before Michael noticed.
- Comically Missing the Point: Michael says that unless he signs his texts with "911," people don't return his calls. But he doesn't understand why, now when he does it, everyone thinks something terrible has happened.
- My God, You Are Serious: Jim, who at first thinks Michael is joking about Toby still being in Costa Rica, only to realize Michael genuinely doesn't know he's been back for a week.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Michael immediately begins to regret the entire frame-up and try to backpedal when real police officers show up to potentially arrest Toby.
- Skewed Priorities: Michael accuses Toby of this, angered that Michael was caught trying to frame him and yet his main concern is that Michael wasted the officers' time.