Dwight leads the branch through a fire drill...that involves real fire. This gives Stanley a heart attack.
- Big "WHAT?!": Jim does this when Dwight reveals he started the fire to test the office's preparedness.
- Comically Missing the Point: During the CPR training, Michael asks why they're bothering saving someone with no arms or legs.
- Tomato in the Mirror: Michael, when he finally realizes that he is the source of Stanley's stress.Michael: So it wasn't Dwight after all. Looks like I am the killer. You never expect that you're the killer. it's a... great twist.
- No Sympathy: Dwight's reaction to Stanley having a heart attack is to berate him for having one as a result of a simulated fire.
- Oh, Crap!: Everyone's extremely freaked out reaction to seeing smoke billowing out of the hallway.
- This Is Gonna Suck: Stanley is told that stress is detrimental to his health, and continuing to work at the Office is driving it up.Stanley: I'm going to die.
- Wham Line: "Michael, I think you're what's stressing everybody out."