Stanley approaches the Utica branch for a sales position, for more money. Michael retaliates by getting Jim and Dwight to prank Utica. Pam, Oscar, and Toby start the very exclusive Finer Things Club.
- The Bus Came Back: We find out that Karen is now managing the Utica branch, after Jim dumped her at the end of the third season.Turns out it's a pretty easy gig when your boss isn't an idiot and your boyfriend's not in love with someone else.
- Eye Scream: Dwight really, really wants to gouge out someone's eyes.
- Have I Mentioned I Am Gay?: Oscar notes that, besides having sex with men, the Finer Things Club is the gayest thing he does.
- Kill It with Fire / If You Ever Do Anything to Hurt Her...: Dwight says he will burn Utica to the ground. Then Michael says if Karen hurts Stanley...they will burn Utica to the ground.
- Only Sane Man: Jim fills this role while trying to keep Michael and Dwight from doing something really stupid. It backfires.
- Potty Emergency: After Michael and Dwight fall down the stairs, Michael mentions he wet his pants.
- Shout-Out: To Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Michael sets up a sleeping dummy in his office. Stanley asks how Michael sleeping is any better than Michael leaving the office.