When Dunder Mifflin hires an ad company to film a national commercial, the Scrantn branch makes one of their own. When Andy brags to Dwight about his new relationship with Angela, Dwight retreats into Second Life.
Air Date: October 25, 2007
- Ambiguous Disorder: Michael notes that he couldn't talk yet, at the age of five. Some fans have hypothesized he might have undiagnosed Asperger's Syndrome.
- Foreshadowing: During the commercial, Dwight's character holds up a sign to Phyllis. It says "You have a son, and it's me." Later, we find out that Phyllis gave up a baby for adoption when she was in high school.
- Ignored Expert: Michael rejects a jingle written and sung by Darryl, Andy, Kevin, Kelly, and Creed, all the musically-inclined members of the office.
- True Art Is Incomprehensible: The idea Michael pitches to the ad guys.
- What, Exactly, Is His Job?: Jim jokes that when he tells people he works at Dunder Mifflin, they think he sells mufflers or mittens.