Jan stops in to the Scranton branch and orders Pam to keep track of Michael's activities throughout the day. Dwight takes Ryan, who has been at the job for a year and not sold anything, on a sales call. Jim takes Karen's chair. Michael and Stanley stand in line for free pretzels.
Air date: October 19, 2006
- Berserk Button: Don't insult Dwight in front of Angela. Don't cut in line in front of Michael and Stanley.
- Department of Redundancy Department: The long lonely walk of loneliness.
- Enemy Mine: Michael and Stanley.
- G-Rated Drug: Michael gets hyper on too much sugar, then passes out at his desk.
- Motor Mouth: The pretzel guy reels off an impressive list of toppings.
- No, You: In response to Kelly calling Dwight a freak, Angela calls Kelly a freak.
- Serious Business: Pretzels are Serious Business for Michael and Stanley.
- That Came Out Wrong: Just as Ryan is planting his seed in the ground, Dwight is going to plant his seed...in Ryan.
- The Mentor: Dwight tries to be this to Ryan, who eventually does learn something from him.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Pretzels, for Stanley.