Michael, Jan, Dwight, Karen and Jim attend a cocktail party at David Wallace's home. As part of her resolve to be more assertive, Pam makes Roy go to the bar with the group from the Office.
Air date: February 22, 2007
- Call-Back: Pam confesses to Roy that she and Jim kissed during "Casino Night."
- Drinking Game: The gang plays a drinking game in the pub.
- Failure Is the Only Option: Toby spends the whole evening trying to win a duck for Pam, missing out an opportunity to hang out with her. Then she hands the duck back to him.
- Idiot Houdini: A literal example, when Michael loses his key and can't get himself out of his straitjacket.
- Know-Nothing Know-It-All: David Wallace shares a 20-year-old single malt scotch that was a gift from Lee Iacocca. Michael gives a toast "to Mr. Iacocca and his failed experiment, the DeLorean." Michael also asks for Splenda, while drinking a priceless whiskey.
- Metaphorgotten: Michael says "early worm gets the...worm."
- Noodle Incident: Kevin refuses to talk about Stacy leaving him.
- That's What She Said: A rare example of Jan making the joke.
- Wham Line: Roy at the end after he finds out Jim kissed Pam.I am gonna kill Halpert.