It's Michael's birthday and he's doing everything he can to get everyone excited. To no avail—Kevin is awaiting test results for possible skin cancer.
Air date: March 30, 2006
- Artistic License Biology: In a deleted scene, Ryan prints off a number of facts about skin cancer. One of which is that skin is the largest organ in the body, but Michael incorrectly states that the heart is bigger.
- Big Eater: Someone, probably Dwight, ate three feet of baloney and ketchup sub.Dwight: Hell yeah, and save room for ice cream cake!
- Birthday Episode: Of course.
- Blatant Lies: Michael shows off the box of donuts that "someone" (ie himself) bought for his birthday.
- The Cast Showoff: Michael gets to show off his skating skills. And, Genius Ditz that he is, he's amazing.
- 419 Scam: Michael is mentioned to have fallen for the classic Nigerian prince scam.
- Humiliation Conga: Michael's list of terrible birthdays.
- Jerkass: Michael to Toby, when Toby tells him he forgot it's Michael's birthday.
- Non-Indicative Name: Kevin gets a call indicating that his test results came back negative. While everyone is relieved, Michael takes this to mean that he does have cancer.
- Vader Breath: Pam gets on the loudspeaker and imitates Darth Vader.
- Your Favorite: Kevin's favourite food is Cup o'Noodles, and M&Ms, favourite movie is American Pie 2, and favourite number is 69.