Jan calls Michael and tells him Dunder-Mifflin will be offering an incentive prize to the best sales person. A purse vendor sets up in the conference room. While vendors normally aren't allowed, it's Amy Adams, so what are you gonna do?
Air date: April 26, 2005
- Drugs Are Bad: Subverted with Michael's speech about coffee.In the Eighties, before everybody knew how bad cocaine was...Man, did they move paper!
- Dude Magnet: Each of the guys take turns hitting on Katy.
- Gag Dub: Jim and Pam provide a voiceover for Dwight hitting on Katy.
- Heroes Want Redheads: Katy is a redhead.
- Less Embarrassing Term: Jim convinces Dwight that a purse is like a mini-briefcase, for men.
- Mistaken for Gay: Roy thinks Jim is gay.
- Your Mom: Jim tells Roy that his "type" is moms. Kevin tells him to stay away from his mom, to which Jim replies, "Too late."