Release: October 25, 2016
Film: Freddy vs. Jason
Tagline: Is the crossover we all wanted also the one were all regretting?
This review provides examples of:
- Actor Allusion: Because Jason Ritter's in the film the Critic brought his Dipper joke book which looks like the third journal.Critic: Look up the actress, you'll get it.
- Almost Kiss: Between Michael Bay and Zack Snyder before they start talking about women.
- Avoid the Dreaded G Rating: Inverted the Critic complains that there aren't any R rated films anymore. "They were called the Non-Pussy Years, which ironically had a lot more pussy."
Joe!Superman: It's literally across the street!
- Malice returns.
- The Critic brings back complaints about Fair Use and the ratings system.
- Malcolm plays The Joker again
- Angry Joe as Superman is used to show how close Elm Street is to Crystal Lake
- Chainsaw Good: Ash Williams slices up Pikachu with his arm.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: The result of several of the critics fights.
- Eureka Moment: The Critic has one when he realizes that the best Vs battle is Michael Bay vs Zack Snyder.
- Evil vs. Evil: The Critic admits that while he doesn't like anything else, the movie delivers on the promised title fight and it's great when Freddy and Jason are actually duking it out.
- Franchise Zombie: The Critics opinion of both Friday the 13th and A Nightmare on Elm Street taking shots at Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan, Jason X, Wes Craven's New Nightmare, the video games, the 3D movies,the TV series and the the reboots.
- Have I Mentioned I Am Heterosexual Today?: The large amount of Fanservice in Zack Snyder and Michael Bay's films are accused of being this.
- He Who Must Not Be Named: Parodied "We just took care of our Beetle Juice, Voldemort and Candy Man problem. When will people learn names are bad?!
- Memetic Mutation: The Critic's opinion of Freddy's face after Kia's Compensating for Something line.
- Name's the Same: Ash Ketchum vs Ash Williams.
- Oh, Crap!: Ash once he realizes he's fighting Ash.
- Poor Man's Substitute: You know, I'm only doing this to you because Michael Myers won't return my calls.
- Precision F-Strike: "Pokémon GO fuck yourself."
- Sickening Sweethearts: Devil Boner and Hyper Fangirl.
- Something We Forgot: NC points out that there's been very little Freddy vs. Jason until there's 30 minutes left.
- Take That!:
- When Freddy complains about being forgotten the Critic compares him to Basic Instinct 2
- The Critic calls Warriors of Virtue (by the same director) the warm-up bad The Last Airbender movie.
- Sequels, weird power glove promoting sequels.
- Quiet, or I'll tell the director of The Last Witch Hunter to give you another reboot!
- Versus Title: NC starts up the episode trying to do other Versus themed movies.
Y'all, this is really stank.