Release: January 21, 2014
Film: The Wicker Man (2006)
Tagline: Not the Not the Bees joke! Not the Not the Bees joke!
This review contains examples of:
- All Men Are Perverts: He wonders why the men's condition on Summerisle is supposed to be horrible if they get to have sex a lot.
- Brick Joke: "No trucks under 21 allowed!"
- Call-Back: The Cheerios 2 box makes a reappearance.
- His many bear jokes.
- During the ending, Karl and Quinn can be seen in the bar besides Noah and Brad.
- Cowboy BeBop at His Computer: Says that In the Company of Men is misogynistic, while the movie is about misogyny, and condemns it. Though as he addresses this, he admits that the movie expressed its themes in a weird way where he couldn't tell if it was misogynist or misandrist, or if either was intentional.
- Dissonant Serenity: Tamara is always smiling creepily to the Critic in this episode after discovering what he's reviewing.
- Forced Meme: In a literal sense. The Critic is forced to address the "NOT THE BEES!" meme, whether he likes it or not.
- Groin Attack: Malcolm with a baseball bat. See Forced Meme.
- Jump Scare: Critic discusses the "VROOSH" sound that the movie employs for cheap scares.
- Offscreen Teleportation: How Tamara gets around.
- Rapid-Fire Comedy: The bear jokes.
- Running Gag: The killer-truck-from-nowhere.
How'd it get burned?! How'd it get burned?!