Release: October 19, 2010
Film: It (1990)
This review contains examples of:
- Alcohol Hic: The Critic does this after taking another shot.
- Call-Back: To "SPIDERS!", first used in the Lost in Space review.
- Downer Ending: The Critic is found dead in his bathtub, killed by a balloon (or at least Driven to Suicide rather than face one).
- Harmless Villain: The Critic sees Pennywise as one to some extent, as while he makes some effort to scare the kids, he seriously half-asses any attempt to actually kill them.
- Narm: Invoked. The Critic considers Tim Curry as the clown more funny than frightening.
- Same with the clown's head turning into a dog and attacking the police guard.
- No More for Me: The baffled Critic drops a bottle when he sees Stan's decapitated head talking in the fridge.
- Running Gag: The Stephen King drinking game. The Critic gets more and more drunk throughout the review.
- Shout-Out: When The Critic is really drunk, he does the Vitameatavegamin routine, which is from the famous I Love Lucy episode "Lucy Does a TV Commercial".
- They Killed Kenny Again: The Critic is killed off at the end of the episode, but he's fine by the next one.
"Why is it so MEAN??"