Release: June 22, 2010
Countdown: Top 11 Coolest Cliches
- Slow motion
- Walking in a straight line
- The Evil Laugh
- The simple shouting of "NO!"
- The explosion just a few feet away
- Things blowing in the wind
- Mono y Mono (a.k.a. jousting)
- The dramatic choir
- The Dark and Troubled Past
- The sexy cry
- Holding the gun sideways
This review contains examples of:
- Critical Research Failure: It should "Mano a Mano". Writing "Mono y Mono" means "Monkey and Monkey".
- Department of Redundancy Department: "Walking in a straight line". Lines, by definition, are straight.
- Inelegant Blubbering: Discussed in comparison to the Single Tear, which is more generally used in films.
- Tropes Are Not Bad