Release: February 24, 2009
Countdown: Top 11 Nostalgic Mindfucks
- The Opening to Pee-wee's Playhouse
- The Pink Elephants from Dumbo
- "This is Halloween" from The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Willy Wonka's tunnel from Hell
- The hallucination from Beavis And Butthead Do America
- The opening to the Beetlejuice cartoon
- Raggedy Ann & Andy: A Musical Adventure
- The Paraphernalia Wagon from Halloween Is Grinch Night
- Dragon's Lair 2: Time Warp
- Cool World
- Toon Town from Who Framed Roger Rabbit
This review contains examples of:
- Counting to Potato: Counts down from "number banana" to "number relativity".
- Mind Screw: Not only is this what the list is counting down, the Critic has loads of these throughout.
- Potty Failure: The Critic acts like a little kid who wet himself after seeing the Paraphernalia Wagon scene.
- Rule of Three: Three Nostalgia Critics appear after one of the selections.Critic 1: Yes.
Critic 2: Yes.
Critic 3: Yes.