Release: October 6, 2008
Movie: Kazaam (1996)
This review contains examples of:
- Arbitrary Skepticism: He points out the particularly nonsensical case of a genie who doesn't believe in fairy tales.
- Be Careful What You Wish For: The Critic wishes that this movie never existed, and as a result, ends up giving a negative review to Citizen Kane.
- Portmanteau: The Critic combines "Shaquille O'Neal" and "orgasm" to create "shaqgasm".
- Running Gag: Product placement stills
- BAD TOUCH
- Unfortunate Implications: Invoked:Max: Until I make those last two wishes... I own you. Don't I?
Critic: So a white person owns a black person to provide services against his will without getting paid. There's a word for that, I can't quite think what it is... um, ownership? (the word "Slavery" in red text starts slowly fading in below the critic) No no no no, that's not it, that's not it... um, possession! No no no, that's not what I'm lookin' for either. It's something along the lines of um, um... (looks down and sees the word "Slavery", which has now fully faded in) WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS MOVIE?!