Release: September 1, 2008
Film: Tom and Jerry: The Movie (1992)
This review contains examples of:
- Alas, Poor Yorick: Critic does an "Alas, poor Tom and Jerry" speech using a Tom and Jerry DVD.
- Antiquated Linguistics: Lampshaded during the "Alas, poor Tom and Jerry" speech:Critic: My gorge rims at it, whatever the hell that means.
- Big "SHUT UP!": To Captain Kiddie and Squawks's song.
- Boom, Headshot!: The Critic shoots Puggsy's, Captain Kiddie's, and Squawks's heads off.
- Bread, Eggs, Breaded Eggs:Critic: It sucks ASS! It sucks BALLS! It sucks ASSBALLS!
- Bread, Eggs, Milk, Squick: When the third song of the movie is about to start, the Critic shouts " I'll do your taxes, I'll shave your back, I'll prostitute myself for money, just please, not another one!"
- Camera Abuse: In the deliberately set up spit take (below), a piece of watermelon hits the lens and slowly slides off. This was apparently an accident according to the commentary.
- Incredibly Lame Pun: When Tom and Jerry are rafting down a sewer.
- Mind Screw: "Ladies and gentlemen, WELCOME TO THE MINDFUCK!"
- Money, Dear Boy: In-universe.Lickboot: We've got to have... moneeeeeyyy.
Critic: Sounds like the producers of this film.
- A Rare Sentence:Critic: So after they escape the singing cat gang, good God did I just say that?
- Shoot the Dog: Critic kills Puggsy this way.
- Sophisticated as Hell: At the end of Critic's dramatic speech, he pauses for a moment before saying "Shitfuckers".
- Spit Take: Deliberately set up with watermelon and sangria when he hears Tom and Jerry actually talking.