Release: August 27, 2013
Countdown: Top 11 Adult Jokes We Never Got As Kids
- Rocko's Modern LifeMost of it.
- SpongeBob SquarePantsSponge Bob: Sorry, Sandy, I have to, uh, ahh, go get my hair cut! [runs off]Sandy: Sponge Bob doesn't have hair... or does he?
- Shelley Duvall's Faerie Tale Theatre: "The Frog Prince"Princess: [getting dressed while the frog is bathing] Turn around, you horny toad!
- Ren & StimpyNaked man: I just love skinny-dipping! [He runs to the water. Ren and Stimpy's eyes bounce up and down as they watch him.]
- Who Framed Roger RabbitJudge Doom: Frisk the woman!Weasel: I'll handle this one. [Reaches into her cleavage and gets a bear trap on his arm.]Eddie: Nice booby trap.andBaby Herman: [Pops a balloon which scares a woman] What's the matter toots, afraid of a little... bang?
- The Simpsons Halloween Special IIIMarge: [Reads ad] "Single white female wanted for mysterious expedition."Burns: What do you think, Smithers?Smithers: I think women and seamen don't mix.
- Batman ReturnsPenguin: [to Catwoman] Just the pussy I've been looking for.
- Bill and Ted's Excellent AdventureMissy — I mean Bill's mom: [Brings a sandwich to Bill.] Try to get some food.[Both Bill and Ted stare at her as she bends over]Ted: Dude, it's your mom.
- Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My VacationPlucky: Well, put 'er there, Uncle...[Hampton's digusting uncle shakes his hand so hard he's thrown into the back window. Then Plucky sees the brown gook on his hand and passes out from disgust.]
- Mrs. DoubtfireDaughter: Who did this?Father: [still dressed as Mrs. Doubtfire] Your Uncle Frank and Aunt Jack.Son: Oh.
- Indiana Jones and the Last CrusadeIndy: How did you know she was a Nazi?Henry: She talks in her sleep.
Also see The Top 11 Naughtiest Animaniacs Moments.