Clancy falls into his hammerspace bag and meets Death.
Episode's guest: Caitlin Doughty
- The Alcoholic: Implied with the Devil, who is sitting between two piles of empty beer cans when he meets Clancy and Death.
- Arc Symbol: The Tree of Life from the Kabbalah tradition appears repeatedly.
- Big Red Devil: The Devil is depicted this way.
- Bloody Bowels of Hell: Clancy and Death travel on a ferry through Hell, which has cavern walls covered with eyes and devilish hands everywhere. The ferry passes through the nostrils of a giant head and exits out of a giant man's rear end.
- The Grim Reaper: After Death points out that Clancy's physical descriptions are too impractical, he decides on a materialization that looks like the Grim Reaper with one big eyeball.
- Hollywood Acid: Clancy and Death fall into a stream of acid during their sojourn through Hell, causing Clancy's flesh to dissolve and Death's corporeal form to break down. When Clancy hits a switch on the wall, their bodies revert back to normal.
- Jerkass: The Fool steals Clancy's hose and flees through hammerspace world with it, taunting Clancy the whole time. He also squirts the Emperor in the face with water for fun.
- Make-Out Kids: The Devil and Judgment have repeated make-out sessions on board the Emperor's elevator.
- Mix-and-Match Critters:
- Hell is filled with chimerical creatures, such as a fish with human legs.
- The Emperor's elevator disturbs a herd of sphinxes with human heads and purple leonine bodies.
- Screw Politeness, I'm a Senior!: The Emperor pays no attention to the people on his elevator, sleeps on his throne while they ride, and repeatedly hits people with his staff.
- Running Gag: Clancy falling off the edge off a precipice and landing spine-first on a refrigerator.
- Tarot Motifs: Clancy encounters beings and backgrounds in hammerspace world borrowed from the Major Arcana of the Tarot.