Pasture Bedtime: The boys struggle with whether to attend Liam's barn sleepover or Girl Jordan's awesome pool party.
Shop Girl: The kids worry that Leni is too weak and they try to teach her how to be more aggressive.
- Absentee Actor: This is the first Season 3 episode where none of Lincoln's family members make an appearance. In a similar vein to "Back Out There", it's to spotlight Lincoln's other friends, particularly Liam.
- Angry Fist-Shake: Clyde does this to the dog that steals his and Lincolns' clothes.
- Bait-and-Switch: Rusty accidentally mistakes some hot sauce for ketchup and puts it on his sandwich. However, rather than the expected gag wherein a character would suffer intense heat from having ingested hot sauce, Rusty instead turns out to be allergic to the stuff.
- Black Comedy Burst: At the end of the episode where Liam and the others make amends over plates of bacon, Liam states that they can thank Virginia, the pig he had wrestled the night before, for the breakfast. Fortunately, Virginia is fine and well and Liam was just kidding, but the joke's still pretty dark.
- Comedic Underwear Exposure: Since they didnt bring any swimsuits, Clyde and Lincoln swim in their undies, but only because there are just boys in the pool while the girls are elsewhere. When the girls return, they try their best not to be seen in their undies. It fails.
- A Day in the Limelight: In addition to Lincoln and Clyde, this episode focuses primarily on Liam, Rusty, and Zach.
- Discreet Drink Disposal: When the boys trick Liam into drinking fresh goat milk in hopes that it will make him sleepy, they quickly dispose their own glasses of it.
- Gone Swimming, Clothes Stolen: When Lincoln, Clyde, Rusty, and Zach go to Girl Jordan's party, Lincoln and Clyde choose to swim in the pool, but because they didn't bring any swimsuits, they strip down to their underwear. Their clothes later get stolen and eventually torn to pieces by a dog.
- Hamster-Wheel Power: Liam uses a hamster wheel powered by chickens to get electricity in the barn.
- Humiliation Conga: Clyde, Lincoln, Rusty, and Zach all suffer from this at the pool party. First, Rusty's allergies kick in, Zach loses his hair due to using silver and gold hair dye that causes hair loss in redheads, and Lincoln and Clyde lose their clothes and are thus stranded in their underwear. Then, when they try to sneak out of the party, everyone sees them and begins to photograph/film them. Finally, Liam finds out what they did when he saw the video.
- Mud Wrestling: Liam does this with a pig as opponent.
- Plot Allergy: Rusty is allergic to hot sauce, which he accidentally puts on his sandwich after mistaking it for ketchup.
- Pinocchio Nose: It is revealed in this episode that Clyde gets stomach cramps whenever he lies.
- Two-Timer Date: The boys try to go both Liams barn sleepover and Girl Jordan's pool party.
- Toilet Humour: The first thing Liam does when his friends arrive at the barn is give them a tour about the various kinds of manure. He mentioned his father landed in a pile of it when he fell of the roof, and later he himself suffers this fate offscreen.
- Warm Milk Helps You Sleep: To ditch Liam, the other boys trick him into drinking a glass of fresh goat milk, making him sleepy.
- Watch Out for That Tree!: While swinging on ropes in the barn, Zach crashes into a pole rather than land in the hay.
- An Aesop: Being a nice person isn't the same as being a pushover.
- Aesop Amnesia: Subverted: Leni learns how to be more aggressive from her siblings, but once she gets her clothes, she's back to letting other people have them because she liked being nice better.
- Comedic Underwear Exposure: Leni's damaged clothing in the beginning of the episode exposes part of her panties.
- Continuity Snarl: Other episodes, such as "The Sweet Spot" or "It's a Loud, Loud, Loud, Loud House", showed that while Leni is the nicest of the Loud siblings, she's perfectly able to be aggressive. She also often fights with Lori for clothes. It could be a case of her just being naturally nicer to people outside her family.
- Extreme Doormat: Leni has a tough time standing up for herself and ends up giving her clothes to people who want them, even after her siblings teach her to be more aggressive.
- Happy Dance: Lynn does one after showing Leni how to get past other shoppers to get the clothes she wants.
- Imagine Spot: The Loud siblings have one about Leni becoming president of a fashion company thanks to all the assertiveness lessons they gave her.
- It's All About Me: Although they did it to help Leni, Lincoln and the other girls are clearly thinking about themselves when they start wondering how a more successful and assertive Leni would reward them.
- Nice to the Waiter: Leni gives the last piece of clothing she was going to buy to the shop's cashier. This earns her a part-time job.
- Retail Riot: The blowout sale that Leni goes to results in this, hence why she needs to be more aggressive.
- Teach Him Anger: Leni's siblings teach her how to be more aggressive so people will stop walking over her. While they are successful, Leni ends up giving away the clothes she plans to buy to people who want them.
- Throw the Dog a Bone: Leni ends up getting nice things from the people she gave the clothes she was planning to buy to, including a job as a part-time employee at Ms. Carmichael's store.