Project Loud House: Lincoln tries to get his project about his family to school on time. But to get it out in one piece, he has to get his sisters out the door first.
In Tents Debate: For the family vacation, half of the Loud sisters vote to go to Aloha Beach, while the other half wants to go to Dairyland. With Lincoln the tie-breaker, each side becomes his slaves to convince him to choose.
"Project Loud House"
- Amazing Technicolor Population: Lisa replaces Leni's acne cream with a skin pigmentation experiment that turns her skin blue.
- Bad Vibrations: Lincoln's cup of water vibrates from his sisters' antics outside his room.
- Bag of Holding: Lincoln dishing out eggs done ten different ways from the same pan, including a boiled one somehow.
- Be the Ball: When Lincoln tests the fake antidote on Walt, it causes him to literally blow up like a balloon.
- Bucket Booby-Trap: As a Running Gag, Luan attempts to pull this gag on her siblings, but is foiled every time. She finally succeeds with Mrs. Johnson.
- Hypocritical Humor: When Lincoln accidentally destroys his diorama of himself and his sisters, he cries and calls himself stupid. Lori responds "If you're done with your pity party, maybe we can help". This coming from the girl who threw a tantrum, locked herself up in her room, refused to go to school, and by extension, refused to take her younger siblings to school, because her boyfriend refused to wear a tuxedo to a school dance.
- Mythology Gag: Lincoln's project is based on the first promotional poster created for the show.
- No, You: Something Lola and Lana say in their arguments throughout the episode.
- Rapid Hair Growth: Lisa tries to trick Leni into using an experimental hair-growth formula by telling her it's the antidote for her blue skin, but a suspicious Lincoln exposes the trick by pouring a drop of it on Walt.
- Rule of Three:
- Three times in the episode, Lola and Lana are arguing over something, but Lincoln fixes it.
- Lincoln stops Luans pail-dropping prank three times before she finally gets Mrs. Johnson.
- Slow "NO!": When Lincoln slips on a roller skate and attempts to catch his project but fails.
- Supreme Chef: Lincoln is able to cook ten serving of egg ten different ways in one pan all at the same time. Including hard boiled.
"In Tents Debate"
- By the Lights of Their Eyes: The scary hill people hiding in the trees.
- Chirping Crickets: When Lisa discusses why she hates camping:Lisa: And the Dipterum culicidae are the size of Mustelas nivalis.(her siblings stare at her; crickets chirp)Lisa: The mosquitoes the size of weasels.
- Decided by One Vote: Aloha Beach and Dairyland both get five votes from the girls, so Lincoln's vote will determine which one it's going to be. All the girls immediately try to bribe him into voting for their favorite location, which Lincoln of course happily exploits. When that fails, they try to scare him into voting for their side instead and puts the blame on the other party.
- Goofy Suit: To convince Lincoln to vote for Dairyland, Luan dresses as the park's mascot, Tippy the Cow. Later, in attempt to get Lincoln to vote against the park, Lucy dresses as a mad cow and attacks him.
- Ironic Echo Cut: Near the end, when Lincoln decides that the vacation will be at Scratchybottom Campgrounds, with Lincoln making sure his sisters enjoy it:Lori: Ugh, this is literally going to be the worst vacation ever.(cuts to the vacation)Lori: This is literally the best vacation ever!
- Potty Emergency: To get Lincoln to see the downsides of Dairyland, Team Beach stands in front of the bathroom when he has to take a leak in order to simulate having to wait in a long line at the park. When Lincoln finally gets there, he finds that the toilet is "out of order", so he settles for going in the shower.
- Shout Out: Lincoln fears hill people hiding in the trees.
- Take a Third Option: Being forced to choose between Aloha Beach and Dairyland, Lincoln ends up choosing Scratchybottom Campgrounds.
- Tomboy And Girly Girl: Lincoln's sisters half-and-half, which is exaggerated by the debate. The girly girls (Lori, Leni, Lucy, Lola, Lily) want to go to Aloha Beach, while the tomboys (Luna, Luan, Lynn, Lana, Lisa) want to go to Dairyland.
- Vomit Discretion Shot: To get Lincoln to see the downsides of Dairyland, Team Beach pushes Lincoln's chair to simulate a fast rollercoaster, resulting in Lincoln throwing up.