Episode title: Frollo Gets Flashed by a Gothic Lolita
Release date: August 3, 2013
Both sides begin fighting very intensely. As Stocking and Madotsuki clash, a warp hole opens up. On the other end of the warp hole is Spartacus, who gets sucked into it. He gets brainwashed by Batiatus, and joins the battle on the evil side. Spartacus stabs Frollo with his sword, but Leonidas throws a spear at Spartacus, causing the latter to focus his attention on the former. Frollo remarks that he won't be needing to fight Spartacus after all, and runs off, but is stopped by Stalin, Dmitri Frollo, Hitler, and Hans Frollo. Hitler tells Hans to hold off and leave Frollo to Gunsche. Gunsche transforms into his Armored form and have a brief fight, in which Gunsche has the upper hand. Gunsche finally throws Frollo into the air, and his two cousins fly at him and throw him out the window.
Scanty is shooting at combatants, when she is picked up and grabbed by Anakaris using his telekinesis. Before he can do anything, however, he is knocked out by Kneesocks. Scanty is about to kill Anakaris, but Kneesocks stops her, as he has not killed anyone and sparing innocent lives is a ruru. Instead, they throw him off of the cathedral, and he lands in the PITy and gets KO'd.
Hitler is not taken out of the battle, though, as Corset uses the Keys to Hell to revive him. Corset boasts that he will start "wrapping things up," and uses his bondage powers to transform into his muscular form.
Irene pops out of one of Ib's paintings and attempts to attack Corset, but it has no effect. Corset says that she is too weak, and throws her out the window. She lands in the PITy, taking her out of the battle. Corset has Ib in his hand, and tells her that he could crush her like a bug, before Garry knocks her out of his hand and scolds Ib on learning to choose her battles. Pyron cowardly teleports away from the battle, and Panty comments that him leaving has no impact and that he was not much of a man anyway. Panty attempts to fight Corset, but Wilford Brimley stops her.
Corset is about to kill Fegelein and Mephiles, when Tommy Wiseau powers up. Corset tosses the two pranksters aside and focuses on Wiseau. Corset tries to attack Wiseau, but Wiseau blocks his attack. He then throws a football at Corset and knocks him unconscious. It looks as though Tommy Wiseau is going to defeat Corset, but he is reverted back to his base form by Jafar. Wiseau falls, and Mark tries to make him stand up, but is impaled through the leg by Spartacus, and is knocked out. Marco Antonio Regil revives Corset, who taunts the depowered Wiseau. Wiseau desperately tries to power up again, but gives up and throws several more footballs at Corset. Because his base form is far too weak, they have no effect. He throws another football, which misses Corset, but goes up and cuts the cathedral spire in half. Wiseau tries to push Corset out the window, but Corset falls of his own free will. Wiseau grabs onto him and they are both impaled by the falling spire. Wiseau laments that he's dead, while Corset holds up the keys to Hell and says that it will have been in vain. Before he can revive himself, however, Wiseau swats the keys out of Corset's hand, and they both land on the spike that Corset installed to prevent Frollo from ever escaping Hell, killing both of them. Mark, sensing his bro's death, wakes up and powers up to his super form. Jafar attempts to depower him like he did to Tommy Wiseau, but Mark teleports behind him and impales him with Spartacus' spear. He punches Jafar in half, and his top half flies all the way up to Pyron's ship. Jafar hits the ship with such force that it explodes, killing both of them.
Meanwhile, Stalin is fighting Garry, who calls Ib for help. Stalin calls Dmitri for help telepathically, but receives no answer, as Ib and Garry overpower him. Garry thanks Ib and notices that everyone has moved outside. He suggests joining them, but is impaled by Batiatus, who snuck up on him. Garry tells Ib not to worry, as they had already fought demons and dictators, and they'll get through a simple stab and go for those macaroons. He is then finished off by Batiatus, who stomps on his head. Batiatus remarks "I alone decides who lives, not you! Not a fucking slave!" and "[Garry] was nothing, shit from a whore!" Outraged, Ib throws many paintings at Batiatus, who laughs at her. She then summons the Lady in Red portrait to attack before slashing Batiatus's throat with her rose. Ib then detonates all the paintings, sending Batiatus into the Fabricated World. There, he faces a portrait of Red Eyes along with several blue dolls laid out in front of it, within which one holds the key to escape. Batiatus, seeking an exit, brandishes a knife and cuts into one of the wrong dolls, enraging the portrait and causing it to attack. Batiatus is thrown out the Fabricated World and onto a bridge. He asks Ib how she can keep besting a man so far above her station, and then throws a potted plant at her. Ib throws another painting, but the pot breaks it. Batiatus then brutally beats Ib to death with his bare fists while Madotuski is then shown witnessing all of this.
It then cuts to Panty, Mark, and Yomika facing down Stocking. Panty asks Stocking why she is siding with the Demon Sisters, before Wilford Brimley attacks all three heroes. Stocking looks down at Batiatus from a distance and, maddened by Batiatus' killing of an innocent, slashes Batiatus' throat and allows Madotsuki to finish him off. Stocking says that this is not a truce and that Batiatus just needed reconditioning. Batiatus' death causes Spartacus' brainwashing to wear off, and he switches sides as he sees Guile (his sworn brother, as shown in a flashback) being attacked by Umlaut. He throws an ax at the jester, killing him. Guile and Leonidas are pleased by this change of heart.
Ayumu Aikawa, who had been blown to pieces at the start of the battle, reassembles himself and sees that Frollo has pictures of Panty hung on the wall of his room. He rejoins the battle and fights Yusuf. He asks Yusuf where the Arabian Frollo is, and Yusuf says that he is "late to crash the party." It then cuts to a plane flown by Achmed Frollo, with the intent of crashing it into the cathedral. Garbage Guy, who is fighting Hitler, senses this, and uses his Garbage Blaster to shoot some garbage onto the ground below the cathedral. A shark fin rises up from it. As Achmed Frollo is flying his plane towards the cathedral, Mega Shark leaps out of the garbage and grabs the plane with its mouth, pulling it down into the garbage and killing Achmed Frollo. Yusuf jumps off of the cathedral with the intent of joining Achmed in death, but he is saved when he lands on Gwonam's flying carpet. Yusuf then jumps off of the carpet to finish what he started. A saddened Gwonam, who had witnessed firsthand the death of all of his Arabian brothers, tells Yusuf to "go with many blessings," and then stabs Ayumu, who had an offscreen inter-dimensional battle with Hitler, with a three-bladed scimitar.
Back at the cathedral, Hades and M. Bison are locked in a stalemate, which has presumably been going on for a long time, as Bison is getting bored. Hades calls Scanty for assistance, but before she can do anything, she and Bison are both knocked away by Ronald McDonald. Hades introduces himself to Ronald, who injures his hand and slaps him in the face.
Panty, Mark, and Yomika are seen fighting Wilford Brimley. Ronald suddenly tackles Panty and sends her plummeting towards the ground, asking her if she remembers him. Once they both land, Panty shoots Ronald a couple times, but the bullets have no effect on him. Panty is hitting the gun in frustration, and Ronald then beats her up. Frollo then impales him from behind, but Ronald does not seem to care. He turns his head around 180 degrees to face Frollo, and tells him that he got there just in time. Frollo beheads Ronald, who still does not care and says that he'll just come back angrier. As Frollo looks horrified at the motionless Panty, Ronald wishes him a happy birthday and tells him that he left her alive, but not enough for her to resist against Frollo's will. Frollo seems to have mixed feelings at first, but ultimately decides against taking advantage of the situation, because he is a righteous man. He mutilates Ronald and takes him out of the battle. He takes Panty to his room and (after removing the pictures of her from the walls) lays her down on the bed.
Outside the bathroom, Kronk has defeated Lemongrab in an offscreen battle and declares him his bitch. Suddenly, Yzma breaks through the wall in a giant robot called "The Meaning of Life". She tells Kronk that she never liked his spinach puffs, which angers him and he pushes the robot out of the hole it made. Morrigan and Demitri run in, but fall out of the hole as well when they are startled by a recovered Lemongrab. They fall into the PITy, and are KO'd.
Wilford Brimley has the upper hand in a fight against Madotsuki and even proceeds to taunt her by asking where her mother was. This triggers a series of traumatic memories and dreams, which makes her use her knife and the symbol on her sweater to create a portal to her Dream World, where she traps both her and Wilford to continue their duel.
It then cuts to Jaime Maussan flying in his ship in a corridor, when Scanty ambushes him and makes his ship crash. Just before she is about to send him to the PITy, Adal Ramones shows up and distracts her long enough for Maussan to create a portal and use it to send her flying away. Jaime and Adal exchange remarks, but Adal is suddenly frozen by Stalin. Stalin creates some ice spikes and intends to kill Maussan, but before he can, Maussan creates another warp hole and drops Stalin into the spikes, killing him.
The scene changes to Dmitri and Stalin falling to Hell together. Stalin says that he and Dmitri shall endure this eternally as comrades. It then pans over to Garry and Ib also falling side by side. Garry expresses boredom, but is at least grateful that Ib is there, too. Then she proceeds to grab kindly on to his arm, and both are happy to be able to be together. Next, it pans to Jafar. He is not falling with anybody else, but he looks at his snake staff, and holds it dearly. Finally, it shows Tommy Wiseau, who remarks that "a lot of people love each other. The world is better place to live." Hans Frollo lands in Hell, but misses the spike. He flies upwards, and says that he'll help his damned friends whenever he can. Along the way, though, his soul drowns in the hands of the Hell Guards.
The victory is short-lived, however, as they notice the cathedral is shaking. A hole is blown in the ceiling to reveal that Marco Antonio Regil had survived the explosion from earlier. Silver tries to stop Marco, but is thrown off the roof, past Best Hercules (who is climbing the wall to get revenge on Frollo), and into the PITy. Best Hercules falls in soon after, having fallen off the wall. It cuts back to Marco, who throws one of his shoes at Haruhi. Maussan attempts to stop the shoe with a warp hole, but the shoe just destroys it. In a last-ditch effort to save Haruhi, Maussan throws himself in front of her and takes Regil's attack. A mortally wounded Maussan thanks Haruhi, and tells her that all these living beings will stay on Earth until they die. Maussan requests a pause of his life so that he can finally rest, and then dies.
Marco taunts Haruhi, upsetting her which causes her to subconsciously create a Closed Giant. Marco easily destroys it, but then an army of them are created and start rampaging through Paris. Frollo tells Stocking that they don't have to fight each other, as the Giants are far more dangerous and they would make a great team to stop them. Stocking agrees and orders the remaining Los no Frollos members to help Regil. Frollo orders his team to help as well. Frollo starts to leave, but Stocking stops him, and tells him that he is childish, hypocritical, downright traitorous; that he passed from sacrificing himself to save a foreign country, to saving Paris just thinking in the welfare of the people and things he likes, to not daring to fight Stocking even though that would've saved his friends from a "horrible fate", and lastly, Stocking tells the trait she personally laments the most: his superiority complex. She wraps all of this up by saying that despite all of this, she still loves him (changing from an angry to a calm mood in a way that unnerves Frollo). She says she doesn't want to kill him, but he must prove himself a righteous man by answering her questions. If he answers them correctly, she won't fight him. The viewer is then provided an interactive quiz on the show's trivia.
Yzma angrily tells Wilford to shoo "and don't come back!". Hitler says that Wilford is not hiding from them, and that he told him his plan back at the base, but Hitler dismissed it as "a mere old man talk." A bridge to the portal forms, and Hitler says that they are lucky because if Wilford didn't like toying with them, they'd be dead. Everyone begins to suggest that if they don't do something, Wilford will end the world. Gaston then proposes to go against the new threat, but Frollo is doubtful if they can even win. Spartacus intervenes, lifts Frollo's spirits. The heroes and villains all join forces to stop Wilford once and for all.
"Oh, a trope list. Awkward moment..."
- Bait-and-Switch: When it cuts to the bathroom, the Irate Gamer can be heard shouting "Your ass is grass now, buddy!" inside... but it turns out he and Best Hercules were actually playing Shrek Fairytale Freakdown on Game Boy.
- Blasting It Out of Their Hands: Leonidas knocks one of Scanty's revolvers out with a well-aimed spear toss.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: Batiatus brainwashes Spartacus into fighting Frollo and his allies. Spartacus' brainwashing is undone after Batiatus is killed, prompting him to do a HeelFace Turn.
- Brawler Lock: Occurs with Bison and Hades resisting each other's attacks until Ronald McDonald appears to break up their fight.
- Break the Cutie: This episode was not kind to Madotsuki. From watching both friends and enemies die to Wilford breaking her by talking, she has suffered a lot of misery.
- The Bus Came Back: Adal Ramones returns, with his previous appearance being a cameo in "Frollo Enters a Mexican Contest".
- Chekhov's Gunman: Ronald McDonald. Lampshaded when he asks Hades and Panty if they remember him.
- The Chessmaster: Wilford Brimley manipulated both Los no Frollos and Madotsuki to fuel his plans.
- Death Is Cheap: Corset weaponizes this with the car keys he uses to revive any of the villains that were killed.
- Death Tropes: This is the first episode in which death is taken seriously, and it fulfills several:
- Anyone Can Die: The list by the end of the episode: Tommy Wiseau, Corset, Pyron, Jafar, Dmitri Frollo, Hans Frollo, Garry, Ib, Batiatus, Umlaut, Achmed Frollo, Yusuf, the Irate Gamer, Stalin, and Jaime Maussan ...and LeFou.
- Defiant to the End: In an impressive display of Villainous Valour, the Irate Gamer simply insults Frollo before the latter burns him into a crisp.
- Driven to Suicide: Yusuf kills himself after Achmed Frollo's plane was shot down by the Garbage Guy.
- Dying as Yourself: Gaston ends up breaking Hans Frollo's brainwashing effect, but he doesn't notice and continues to attack him.
- Eaten Alive: Achmed and Yusuf, by a giant Threatening Shark.
- Gory Discretion Shot: It isn't seen what happened to Ib after Batiatus is through with her, which is probably for the best.
- Half the Man He Used to Be: Mark punches Jafar so hard, the top half of Jafar's body is sent flying at high speed into space, where it crashes into Pyron's ship and kills both of them.
- Impaled with Extreme Prejudice:
- Tommy Wiseau and Corset get this twice—the first was by the broken cathedral spire, and the latter was on the spike in Hell that Corset suggested to put.
- Stalin is also served this fate when Maussan teleports him over some ice spikes the dictator created earlier, with a larger spike rammed straight through the torso.
- In the Back: Spartacus disposes Umlaut by tossing an ax at his exposed backside to save Guile from being eaten.
- Karmic Death: Batiatus gets one from Stocking and Madotsuki for not following Los no Frollos' rule of not killing innocents.
- Killed Mid-Sentence: Garry tries to give Ib optimism, only for Batiatus to ruin it.
- Killed Off for Real: LeFou fell into the Sea of Darkness, which means he can never come back. Hans Frollo suffers a similar fate as he's devoured by the Hell Guards.
- Kill the Cutie: Happens to poor Ib, who tried as hard as she could to defeat Batiatus.
- No Body Left Behind: After Dmitri Frollo meets his fiery end thanks to Frollo and Bleemo's Combination Attack, his entire body is vaporized save for his ushanka.
- Slashed Throat: How Batiatus meets his end.
- Taking the Bullet: Jaime Maussan pulls this to protect Haruhi from Marco Antonio Regil's flying shoe attack.
- Taking You with Me: Wiseau pulls this on Corset to prevent him from resurrecting any more foes.
- Undignified Death: Pyron retreats to his ship before Jafar's decapitated body blows it up, and no one on his side cared.
- Destination Defenestration: Happens to some characters, with them falling into a cauldron called the PITy. To the point where one of the quiz questions asks you to remember the order in which they are broken.
- Dragon Ascendant: Wilford Brimley is revealed to be this to Los no Frollos.
- Even Evil Has Standards:
- Why Kneesocks forbids Scanty from killing Anakaris.Kneesocks: Hold yourself, dear sister. [Anakaris] hasn't killed anyone.
- This is the reason why Stocking assisted Madotsuki in killing Batiatus—he killed off Ib, who was an innocent.
- Why Kneesocks forbids Scanty from killing Anakaris.
- A God Am I: As soon as he absorbs Madotsuki's sorrows, Wilford announces his godhood to his former allies of Los no Frollos.
- HeelFace Door-Slam: Non-fatal one for Hades, but had Gaston not attacked him offscreen when he and Frollo were making up, there is no knowing if he would've retreated.
- Human Hammer-Throw: Fegelein does this to Hitler as part of an antic he and Mephiles schemed.Fegelein: So long, gay Hitler!
- Humongous Mecha: Yzma constructs herself one for this battle, named "The Meaning of Life".
- Light 'em Up: The Garbage Guy helps defeat the remaining villains by using his Garbage Blaster to summon Dante, who fills their dark souls with light!
- Ludicrous Gibs: One of Wilford's special arrows causes Ayumu Aikawa to explode into pieces. As a zombie with Healing Factor, Ayumu repairs himself after a couple minutes.
- Never Hurt an Innocent: A rule that Stocking established for Los no Frollos. Rather than killing them off, they would instead drop them into a cauldron called the PITy.
- No-Holds-Barred Beatdown: Ronald delivers one to Panty. Frollo then shows up and decapitates Ronald.
- Non-Lethal K.O.: Anakaris, Irene, Demitri, Morrigan, Silver the Hedgehog, and Best Hercules all fall into the PITy, which is used to get rid of Frollo's allies without the need to kill them.
- Not Quite Dead: Marco Antonio Regil, once again.
- Not-So-Harmless Villain: While the Bores and Best Hercules do end up biting off more than they can chew, Morrigan and Demitri shrugging them off as hardly a threat proved to be inaccurate.
- One-Winged Angel:
- Corset bulks himself up after tightening his corset to his limits.
- Wilford gets a new, stronger form after absorbing Madotsuki's emotions.
- Power Incontinence: Haruhi, upset over Maussan's death, summons giants that go berserk outside of her control and start attacking Paris, forcing Frollo's allies and Los no Frollos to temporarily team up and fight them off.
- Theme Music Power-Up: The Irate Gamer powers himself and Best Hercules up with his Sword of Inferno with the Masters of the Universe theme playing.
- This Is for Emphasis, Bitch!: Kronk, to Lemongrab after defeating him in an offscreen battle:Kronk: You are now my bitch!
- Took a Level in Badass: Günsche, one of Hitler's lackeys, showed no combat skill in his previous appearances, and Fegelein simply scoffs at him when Hitler leaves some of Frollo to him. He finally gets to show what he's made of by challenging Frollo to a duel, and outwits him in every way he can.
- Two-Faced: Marco's reappearance after Gaston's attempt to use grenades to kill him.
- We Used to Be Friends: As revealed in a flashback, Frollo used to be friends with Hades during the actual first time the former died, bonding over Sol and having a friendly conversation. It was this friendship that allowed Frollo to come Back from the Dead. They still seem to have a friendship, but only a fraction of it.
- What the Hell, Hero?: Stocking calls Frollo out on his questionable behavior in previous episodes.Stocking: You are childish... hypocritical... downright traitorous! A selfish hero! Whatever happened to the nuclear hero?! And your superiority complex...
- Earlier, Stocking gets this herself from Panty for siding with the Demon Sisters and other villains.
- Wimp Fight: The "battle" between Best Hercules versus Morrigan and Demitri starts off as this, until the Irate Gamer turns the tables.