Original Air Date (UK): Jan 28, 1994
Zarag creates Obedience Drops to make servants out of some Noops. Urpgor pursues the Urpneys to give them a vital component for their sling machine, but tangles with Zarag. With Zarag distracted, Rufus and Amberley rescue the captured Noops.
Tropes featured in the episode:
- Adult Fear: Zarag abducts and brainwashes Noop children to be her slaves.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: Zarag's obedience drops have this effect.
- Curbstomp Battle: Rufus and Albert very quickly neutralise Blob's men in their vehicle the second time they arrive.
- Exact Eavesdropping: Rufus and Amberley arrive just in time to hear Zarag and Urpgor's falling out, upon which Urpgor conveniently bellows the cure to Zarag's obedience drops.
- Here We Go Again!: After the Urpneys crash land on Zarag, she and Urpgor start loudly exchanging insults again.
- Nice Job Fixing It, Villain!: The Urpneys pretty much destroy Zarag's plan for the Noops.
- No Indoor Voice: Zarag, and Urpgor. Naturally when they get into an argument....
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: Urpgor gives one to Zarag concerning her obedience drop scheme, pointing out how easily it can be undone. Unfortunately for her, the Noops overheard.
- Slapstick Knows No Gender: Zarag getting flattened by the Urpneys' vehicle.
- The Starscream: Urpgor attempts to switch alliances with Zarag. It doesn't last long however.
- Unstoppable Rage: Zarag tears into Urpgor after he wrecks her house with one of his machines. Unlike with her brother however, Urpgor is more than willing to snap back at her, leading to what more or less becomes a screeching contest.
- Weaksauce Weakness: Obedience drops were supposedly considered obsolete by most villains due to being easily deactivated by loud noises. To Zarag's credit, her's were quite durable. Nothing affected them until the Urpneys' crash landed.