The Curse of Bikini Bottom
Airdate: October 24th, 2009
After mowing over the Flying Dutchman's beard, SpongeBob and Patrick are turned into ghosts as punishment.
"The Curse of Bikini Bottom" contains examples of:
- Cut Away Gag: SpongeBob and Patrick go on about how horrible it is being invisible to the world and so on, then cuts to Squidward sipping tea.
- Karma Houdini: Subverted, at first SpongeBob and Patrick are unfazed and excited over their ghostly punishment, however as the episode goes on it's clear that they do not enjoy the caveats that come with being a ghost.
Squidward in Clarinetland
Airdate: March 24, 2010
Squidward stores his clarinet in a locker shared between him and SpongeBob, then grows worried about it and enters the locker, discovering a world where clarinets are sacred.
"Squidward in Clarinetland" contains examples of:
- All Just a Dream: Implied. When Squidward exits Clarinetland the locker seems mundane, which likely means it was all just a byproduct of his paranoia.
- Bigger on the Inside: The locker becomes the portal to a pocket dimension once Squidward enters it.
- Shout-Out: The episode is a surreal take on the already surreal Alice in Wonderland.