Amy goes on a third date with Dave, who turns out to be a fan of Sheldon's. Penny and Bernadette follow, in order to spy on Amy's date. Sheldon asks Howard and Raj to find him a date. They design an elaborate series of questions to challenge his potential dates.
- Date Peepers: Penny and Bernadette (and Leonard, to a lesser extent) to Amy and Dave.
- Fanboy: Dave turns out to be one for Sheldon, much to Amy's chagrin.
- Jar Potty: When Leonard asks to go to the bathroom, Bernadette hands him a bottle to pee in.
- Minor Flaw, Major Breakup: A woman actually answers Sheldon's ad and the two seem to hit it off. Then Sheldon rejects her for arriving two minutes after the deadline, and for finding atomic spectroscopy boring.
- Though this can be read as Sheldon using an excuse to reject her because he still isn't over Amy. Knowing Sheldon, either interpretation is reasonable.
- Only Smart People May Pass: Howard and Raj develop a complicated quiz for Sheldon's prospective dates to answer.
- Stalker Without a Crush: Bernadette and Penny spy on Amy's date, with Leonard as an unwitting accomplice.