PlotSheldon is ecstatic over his favorite television host, Professor Proton, appearing at his apartment. Meanwhile, Howard and Bernadette watch Raj's dog, only for her to get lost.
- Blame Game: Howard, Bernadette and Raj engage in one when Cinnamon (Raj's dog) goes missing.
- Failed a Spot Check: Howard and Bernadette don't inspect their baby carrier that they put Cinnamon in at the park until they're all the way back in their apartment room.
- Fallen-on-Hard-Times Job: Arthur used to be a respected scientist with a nationally syndicated show back in the 1980s and 1990s; now he's reduced to playing children's parties.
- Mad Scientist: Referenced by Arthur Jefferies/Professor Proton (Bob Newhart) regarding Sheldon.Arthur Jefferies: Is uh, is he dangerous?
Leonard: Actually he's a genius.
Sheldon: I am.
Arthur Jefferies: That uh, that doesn't answer my question.
- Never My Fault: Raj chews out Bernadette and Howard for Cinnamon getting lost in the park. But he admits that he found Cinnamon on his own hours ago, and Bernadette chews him out harder for neglecting to tell them much earlier as they were running around the entire city of Pasadena worried sick the tiny dog might have been captured or died.