While Sheldon deals with a bird on the ledge of the apartment's window, Leonard reestablishes his relationship with Penny.
- Bad "Bad Acting": At one point, Sheldon tries to scare off the bird with a poorly drawn picture of cat's face while meowing. When it doesn't work, Sheldon believes it's because he forgot to put whiskers on the picture.
- Bait-and-Switch Comparison: When Penny is leaving she calls out "Don't forget, he's more scared of you than you are of him!". Sheldon comments that doesn't help a lot. Penny then reveals she was talking to the bird.
- Big "NO!": Sheldon gives off a hilarious one when the bird lands on his spot on the couch.
- Glass-Shattering Sound: Sheldon gets a high-frequency tone generator to scare the bird off the window ledge. It shatters the window panes, but the bird is undisturbed.
- Pest Episode: A bird gets inside Sheldon's apartment, which freaks him out. Penny and Amy eventually convince him that the bird won't hurt him and he becomes attached to it. Unfortunately, the bird flies away at that moment, leaving Sheldon heartbroken.
- Saw Star Wars 27 Times: Leonard plans to see A New Hope with the guys.
Haven't you seen that movie like a thousand times? Leonard:
Not on Blu-Ray. [beat
] Only twice on Blu-Ray.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Sheldon's well-established fear of birds is front and center here.