After getting caught leaving Sheldon and Leonard's apartment after having sex with Raj, Penny worries that her behavior has screwed things up permanently with her friends. Meanwhile, Sheldon takes command of their paintball team, but the guys are too worried about their own personal problems to take it seriously.
- Bad "Bad Acting": The hemorrhoid commercial Penny starred in.
- Because You Were Nice to Me: Raj's argument on his crush on Bernadette. Bernadette's response?IM NICE TO EVERYONE!
- But Liquor Is Quicker: Penny reflects on how she becomes more promiscuous while drunk, calling herself "Dr. Jekyll and Mrs. Whore".
- Crucified Hero Shot: Sheldon letting himself get shot at paintball, specifically spoofing Platoon.
- A Date with Rosie Palms: Raj confesses that he and Penny didn't actually had sex; she was trying to help Raj put on his condom and...Penny: So, we didn't actually...
Raj: I did. It was beautiful.
- Hard on Soft Science: Sheldon's disdain for geology comes up, as he shouts "Geology is not a real science!" to draw the fire of the opposing team during paintball.
- Internal Reveal: Both Howard and Bernadette find out about Raj's infatuation over the latter. And neither of them are happy about it.
- Intimate Hair Brushing: Amy is brushing Pennys hair. After she's done, she asks Penny to brush her hair, too.Amy: Ninety-nine, one hundred. Its like a waterfall of liquid gold. My turn.
- Literal-Minded: Sheldon tries to figure out what happened between Penny and Raj, and immediately eliminates they slept together since that's what appears to have happened and Penny said "it's not what it looks like". All it takes is Leonard pointing it out to Sheldon that she lied for him to figure it out, and he seems upset it took him so long to realize something so obvious.Leonard: They slept together Sherlock.
Sheldon: No, you weren't listening. She said, its not what it looks like.
Leonard: ...She lied.
- Not a Game: Sheldon is upset at the others not taking their paintball game seriously.Sheldon: You think this is a game? Was the Battle of Antietam a game? Was the sack of Rome a game?
Leonard: Yes, no and no.
- Not What It Looks Like: Penny says this after she's caught coming out of Leonard's bedroom with Raj. Sheldon took it literally and spent a long time trying to figure out what they did, eventually concluding that Penny was checking Raj for worms.
- Paintball Episode: The B plot. Notably, Sheldon takes off his goggles while doing his Heroic Sacrifice, which in real life is prohibited for safety reasons.