In the eleventh season opener, Amy responds to the cliffhanging question from last season. Meanwhile, Howard and Bernadette deal with unexpected news.
- Bait-and-Switch: Amy walks over to Ramona, but instead of confronting her for kissing Sheldon, she thanks her because it caused him to propose.
- Foregone Conclusion: Amy accepting Sheldon's marriage proposal was pretty obvious.
- It's All About Me: Sheldon can't handle that Amy's colleagues are more interested in her work than in him.
You know, these are my colleagues, and they want to talk about my work. Why does that bother you so much? Sheldon:
Because I was there. It's like having Optimus Prime
over to dinner and not asking him to turn into a truck.
- The Reveal:
- After the previous season ended with Sheldon's proposal, we finally hear Amy's response: It's a yes!
- Bernadette is pregnant again.
- Wham Episode: Not because of Amy accepting Sheldon's proposal, which was pretty much a foregone conclusion, but because of Bernadette's second pregnancy, which comes as a surprise even to her.