Gumball and Principal Brown make a pact to tell each other's girlfriends about problems they have. But when Principal Brown doesn't go through with his part of the bargain, Gumball goes to extraordinary lengths to force him.
- Annoying Laugh: Penny has recently started snorting heavily while laughing, which annoys Gumball enough to create the pact.
- Big Brother Is Watching: When Gumball tries to reveal the truth about their pact to Simian, Principal Brown starts stalking Gumball using the security cameras and claiming that he has control over the whole school.
- The Cake Is a Lie: Gumball goes to great trouble to get Miss Simian to fix her breath, but as soon as that's done, Principal Brown brushes off the idea of telling Penny about her laugh.
- Continuity Nod: At the start of the episode, Gumball is singing along to a recording of the song Darwin wrote about Carrie in "The Matchmaker".
- A Day in the Limelight: Another one for Principal Brown.
- Downer Ending: Gumball's plan to expose Principal Brown's misdeeds and Brown's Heel Realization end up revealing their entire pact, making both of their girlfriends mad at them.
- False Reassurance: When Principal Brown asks Gumball if Penny and Miss Simian are right behind him, Gumball says they aren't; they're to the left of him.
- Half the Man He Used to Be: To avoid sharing a bus seat with Principal Brown, Teri splits herself in half.
- Humiliation Conga: Gumball's part of the pact results in him being mutilated over and over by Miss Simian's breath, and with a pencil stuck... somewhere.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Principal Brown, at the end, finally realizes he's been horribly abusing his power and should have just fulfilled his end of the deal.
- Noodle Implements: After Gumball told Miss Simian that her breath stinks, his only description of the aftermath is "I didn't go to the hospital— the nurse said it would be more dangerous to surgically remove the pencil."
- Pet the Dog: Miss Simian genuinely congratulates Gumball for getting a 1 out of 3 on his test, saying that it's his best score he's ever gotten.
- Sanity Slippage: Both Gumball and Principal Brown grow crazier as the episode goes on when the latter refuses to finish the pact.
- Stripped to the Bone: Gumball is reduced to bones upon smelling Miss Simian's breath while trying to slingshot a mint into her mouth (this is a step up from three of his classmates, who were reduced to dust). He could still smell it afterward, somehow.
- This Is Unforgivable!: Gumball goes completely berserk when Brown chickens out of his half of the deal. Though considering the amount of pain he endured with his part, his anger is somewhat justified.
- Two Rights Make a Wrong: Gumball turns on the intercom for the entire school to hear Principal Brown's Evil Gloating, which turns out to be unnecessary when Brown is reconsidering his actions in using Gumball as a pawn and made worse when Brown mentions Gumball's complaints about Penny's Annoying Laugh. It ends how one would expect.
- You Need a Breath Mint: Miss Simian's breath is so terrible that just the mere smell of it causes multiple students to disintegrate. Gumball even attempts to slingshot a breath mint into her mouth, but fails.