Gumball posts an embarrassing video of himself by accident and it goes viral, prompting him to get the internet itself to remove it.
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: When trying to talk Gumball out of deleting him, the Internet screams "Think of what the world would be losing! Think of the educational content! Think of the freedom of speech—except for the 2/3 of the world that don't have it. THINK OF THE KITTENS!" Of course, it's the kittens that finally convince them.
- Clickbait Gag: The episode sees an Anthropomorphic Personification of the World Wide Web defend itself by directing time-wasting content like "100 Funny Animals in Hats" and "Top 100 Fails of All Time" at its enemies, who proceed to waste tens of hours trying to resist the urge to keep clicking.
- Computer = Monitor: Humorously averted; the horribly out of touch "cyber police" officer thinks e-mails are sent by putting pieces of paper in the disc slot and deleting his internet browser is the same thing as deleting the internet, but even he knows to destroy the computer by throwing away the tower, not the monitor.
- Everything Is Online: The Internet is able to hack traffic signs, police records, power lines (not just the power going through them, the physical object), and fire hydrants to keep Darwin and Gumball away. So they just take a path through the park.
- Firing in the Air a Lot: Donut Cop falls over then fires his taser fruitlessly into the air several time, hitting a duck.
- Freeze-Frame Bonus: In the library, when the others are looking at the various versions of Gumball's freakout, two of the screen names of some of the users who posted videos are heavily implied to be Penny and Darwin.
- Furry Confusion: Gumball and Darwin have an Imagine Spot about live-action kittens while Gumball himself is an anthropomorphic cartoon cat.
- Instant Web Hit: In less than a minute, the hit counter for the video gets so high that the numbers start falling off the screen and leaking out the computer.
- Go Look at the Distraction: The Internet tries to keep Gumball and Darwin from coming for it by sending them a bunch of videos of cute animals and people getting in terrible accidents. It fails once they're sent the same video of Gumball that started this mess.
- Lawful Stupid: Darwin insists on following the traffic lights even though it's clear they're being controlled as a means to kill him. The cars all miss him anyway.
- Made of Evil: Gumball claims the Internet, "like a goatee", is made out of evil.
- Overly Long Gag: Donut Cop sees supposed criminals run by and heads after them right after choking down his coffee... sandwich, chips, popsicle, and antacid.
- Screamer Prank: Gumball gets famous because of his reaction to one of these (specifically the K-Fee car commercial).
- Temporary Bulk Change: Darwin gets turned fat by a disgustingly cute video of puppies.Darwin: Dude, please click something else! These puppies are so sweet they're making me fat!
- Tempting Fate:
- When Gumball is tired of all the viral videos based on his.Gumball: What's next, my stupid face wearing a sombrero shooting lasers at kittens or something!?
(Mexican Hat Dance plays as Tobias tries to block Gumball's view of the computer showing just that)
- The Internet proudly proclaims "I can be a jerk to anyone 'cause I'm behind a screen in the safety and comfort of my own home." right before Gumball and Darwin bust through his door (his mom let them in).
- When Gumball is tired of all the viral videos based on his.