Gumball and Darwin find a toy wand in a bowl of cereal and give it to Richard, who thinks it's magic — and must do whatever they can to make Richard's wishes come true.
- Body Horror: Darwin and Gumball turn themselves inside out when Richard wishes for it. The results were so disgusting that he immediately changes them back.
- Comically Missing the Point: Richard wishes himself to be invisible. Gumball walks by him and loudly asks where he is, but Darwin confusedly points to Richard's actual location.
- Cue Card Pause:Richard: I wish I had a monster truck...
(Gumball pulls a monster truck up behind the sofa)
Richard: Yeah, a monster truck T-shirt!
(Gumball backs the truck away, a T-shirt flies from off-camera into Richard's face)
- Department of Redundancy Department: Richard names his wand "Wanda, the Wonderful Wand of Wonder".
- Instant Cosplay Surprise: When Richard wished Mr. Robinson looked ridiculous, Darwin and Gumball change his clothes instantly to a bikini ("Ah, horrible! Take it off, take if off!), then nothing ("No! Put it back on, put it back on!"), then back to the bikini.
- Know When to Fold 'Em: Darwin and Gumball decide letting Richard keep thinking the wand is magic isn't worth the havoc he's causing and just tell him the truth.
- LEGO Body Parts: Richard make several "spells" in a row that are some variation of Gumball and Darwin switching faces/butts.
- Offscreen Reality Warp: Darwin and Gumball fulfill a lot of Richard's wishes by doing impossible things off-screen, like making a bunch of pancakes and throwing them off the roof, dressing as santa and coming down the chimney, and bringing a monster truck into the house, all within a few seconds of Richard asking for them.
- Overly Long Scream: Richard said that when he found out a wishbone isn't actually magic when he was a kid he spent the next fifteen years yelling, despite other scenes from back then showing he wasn't. He starts another one at the end of the episode.
- Sdrawkcab Speech: When Richard casts a rewind spell, Gumball pretends it works by saying the words of his previous sentence in reverse order, and Darwin corrects him by actually speaking backwards.
- Vomit Indiscretion Shot: Richard wishes the sink wasn't clogged, so Gumball drains the sink water down his mouth through the drain, swallows it, then pukes it all back up onto Darwin.
- With Great Power Comes Great Insanity: When Richard comes to believe that a plastic wand from a cereal box can really grant wishes (thanks to Gumball and Darwin making them come true all day), he deems himself "the Bunny warlock" and casts all sorts of weird "spells" on his kids when they try taking the wand away from him.