Face proudly walks Hannibal into the Beverly Bay, an exclusive club he's been trying to get into for a large part of his life, but is disappointed when he finds how many privileges are afforded to Murdock, who frequently gets in as a guest of his doctor, a opposed to a trial member. But the situation quickly worsens when the team happens upon two men with guns chasing one of the caddies through the green, and again when it turns out General Fullbright is a member of the same club.
This episode includes examples of the following tropes:
- Bland-Name Product: The country club that the episode revolves around is host to a number of famous people including "Sikorski", the head of "BiStar Pictures".
- Chair Reveal: Murdock's back is seen for about a minute behind Hannibal and Face before he turns around. They are at a very upscale country club where Face is trying hard to become a member, and Murdock is there as a guest of his doctor. He reveals they come there every Friday.
- Improbable Aiming Skills: Hannibal shoots out the strap of the golf bag the antagonists are carrying.
- In with the In Crowd: Played with; Face is pleased with getting into the club on trial, as it means he can mix with the cream of society. However, he doesn't seem to want to ditch his old friends, and in any case, the story doesn't have a chance to get into that part, because the team's antics throughout the episode get Face thrown out.
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: There's a brief appearance by a film executive named "Jeff Sikorski," a dead ringer for filmmaker Martin Scorsese.
- Uptown Girl: Adrian Prescott is in love with her caddy, Frank Palotta. He wants to tell her mother about it, but she's convinced her mother, who apparently keeps trying to set her up with the men of the club, would never approve. At the end, it's revealed that the team let Frank take the credit and collect the reward, and so now he's wealthy enough to marry Adrian without a problem.