Captain Winnetka's Wild West Show is on the verge of closing, as it's being ravaged by a set of mercenaries posing as the A-Team. The fake team has been hired by rock producer Kyle Mason, who wants to buy the show as a cover for his drug-smuggling operation. Hearing of it, the real team sets out to rescue Winnetka and prove their innocence. However, in the process, they come within the sights of Colonel Lynch, who has been given one last chance to catch his elusive nemeses.
This episode includes examples of the following tropes:
- After-Action Patch-Up: During the fight with the fake A-Team, Face gets punched in the eye. Carrie has to fix him up. They get some flirting in at the same time.
- Clear My Name: The A-Team find out about their imposters leaning on Winnetka's wild west show when a newspaper runs a scathing article on it. Of course, they can't let everyone think that they're a group of hired guns who will attack innocent people, so they go to the wild west show to defeat the imposters and prove their innocence.
- Easy Impersonation: All the members of the fake A-Team are distinguishable from the originals, but B.A.'s imposter is especially noteworthy, as he is shorter, skinnier, and has a different haircut than B.A. However, most people have never actually seen the A-Team, so he can get away with it.
- Legendary Impostor: Mason hires three men to impersonate the A-Team and make Winnetka think these legendary figures are going to go after him until he sells. Naturally, the real A-Team cannot tolerate this and arrive to clear their names and take out their outlaw impersonators.
- Horseback Heroism: The fake A-Team rig a van so it will drive down and hit one of Winnetka's tents. Hannibal, grabbing one of the horses from the show, catches up to the truck, jumps into its cab, and manages to stop it just in time to prevent it from hitting the tent and two people.
- Know When to Fold 'Em: As the episode opens, Winnetka is on the verge of closing the wild west show. He tells his daughter, Carrie, that he's a fighter, but sometimes you have to know when you're licked.
- Moment Killer: When Carrie is dabbing liniment on Face's eye, she thanks him for helping them out. The two are flirting and just about to kiss when Hannibal arrives with information on Mason.
- Mugging the Monster: Invoked; Hannibal poses as Captain Winnetka so that the fake A-Team will attack him instead. They then get jumped by the entire real A-Team.
- Spiteful Spit: When the fake Hannibal first has his team destroy a lot of her father's property, then demands he sell out to Mason, and has the nerve to flirt with her, Carrie spits at him. He punches her in response.
- Trap Is the Only Option: B.A. asks if the fake A-Team might be an army trap to lure them out. Hannibal says he doesn't know if it is, but he knows that the army will attempt to use it. Whatever it is, the team has to go anyway.
- Would Hit a Girl: The fake Hannibal has no problem hitting Carrie in revenge for her spitting on him.
- Xanatos Gambit: Mason's plan, until the A-Team showed up. He attacks the wild west show. If Winnetka sells the show to him to stop the attacks, he gets a perfect cover for his drug-smuggling operation. If Winnetka doesn't sell, he still can't go to Europe, and Mason can book one of his rock groups in the wild west show's place.
- You Got Spunk: The fake Hannibal compliments Carrie on her spunk while fingering her chin. She spits at him.