The Lawrences, a brother/sister logging team, contact the A-Team to deal with Bull McEwan, who has been giving false promises to loggers that if they join his union (and pay their dues) they'll double the profit, and destroying the property of any loggers who refuse to join. The team join the Lawrences' operation to fell McEwan.
This episode contains examples of the following tropes:
- Bigfoot, Sasquatch and Yeti: The episode has a subplot about Murdock trying to trap Bigfoot while the rest of the team fight off villainous lumberjacks in the Northwest.
- Chainsaw Good: B.A. uses a chainsaw to saw up the wall of a building where McEwan and his men are hanging out, and also to destroy a table.
- Comically Small Bribe: The reward for a photo of Bigfoot in a magazine Murdock was reading is fifteen dollars and a year's free subscription to the magazine. Murdock tries to bribe a diner owner to provide hamburgers for bait by offering to split the money — in other words, they'll each get $7.50.
- Cryptid Episode: Murdock's obsession du jour is Bigfoot, and a lot of his scenes in the episode involve him attempting to catch one, either with a camera or with a trap. He fails in catching anything but B.A.
- Excited Episode Title!: The episode has an exclamation point on the end.
- Hand Gagging: Face scams Murdock out of the V.A. by saying that he's a threat to national security. Murdock keeps rambling and Face grabs him and puts a hand over his mouth, as though to keep him from spilling anything else.
- Help, I'm Stuck!: During one of the early attacks, one of McEwan's men fells a tree, which falls and traps Murdock underneath it. Both John Lawrence and Hannibal fail to lift it far enough for Murdock to escape. It takes Hannibal and B.A. lifting together (and John moving Murdock) to free him.
- Improbable Weapon Users: During the final battle, the A-Team formulates a cannon that fires lumber.
- Paying for the Action Scene: After he and the others bust up the surroundings during a fight with McEwan and his men, Hannibal gives the owner some money to make up for it.
- Your Favorite: As the team prepares to leave, Samantha gives Face a pack of sandwiches for the road, saying they're his favorite: ham sandwiches. However, it's uncertain whether these actually are Face's favorite or a joke at his expense.