Toby Griffin, the daughter of a mine owner, hires the A-Team to help her open the mine after her father is killed to prevent him from doing so. The team heads to Zulabwe, Africa, and finds their opposition hot as the African sun. A major mine owner, Mr. Fletcher, has hired a group of men to prevent the Griffins from opening the mine at any cost.
This episode contains examples of the following tropes:
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: Murdock uses this to insult a South African store owner when he's pretending to be a English officer ("Col. Lexington") as he and Face try to "confiscate" some dynamite:
- Murdock: No kippers, no English herring-bone tweed, no Rolls Royce petrol caps, no meat pies, no original pressings of "Hey Jude!!!"
Face: (mouthing) "Hey Jude?"
- Cheshire Cat Grin: Hannibal suggests that B.A. needs a volunteer to carry the extra dynamite just before they climb a cliff (B.A. refused to let Hannibal handle the dynamite on the grounds that he would get "on the jazz" and blow up the entire hill.) Then Hannibal turns to Face, grinning.Face: Don't smile at me like that! That's not even a real smile. It's just a bunch of teeth playing with my mind!
- Gender-Blender Name: The (female) client of the week is called Toby Griffin.
- Gory Discretion Shot: The antagonists of the week shoot Griffin's car, blowing it up, and then take aim at him. However, the camera cuts to the duck-shooting booth Hannibal is running at the carnival rather than showing the bullet hit home.
- Kansas City Shuffle: At the end, Amy apparently tries to drug B.A. with a syringe while he's threatening Murdock, but B.A. swings Murdock in front of him so the syringe goes in his back. As B.A. is chuckling about having outsmarted his teammates, Murdock sticks a second syringe in his ankle.
- Nitro Express: The team are transporting dynamite - which is not normally volatile until/unless it has a blasting cap attached - but it was really really hot and as a result the sticks of dynamite were sweating nitroglycerin.
- No Communities Were Harmed: The episode takes place in Zulabwe, Africa, standing in for Zimbabwe. It has a significant population of European descent, some speaking with a Commonwealth accent, some with an American one. Cities Bulawayo and Salisbury (the latter already renamed to Harare at the airing of the episode) were harmed through a mention in the episode.