The team gets a job from an airline stewardess, who thinks that her friend, heiress Jackie Taylor, is about to be forced into a marriage. The team crashes the wedding and rescues the bride. However, now they have a whole new set of problems. Her fiance has the entire county in his pocket, making escape difficult, and the situation is further complicated when Jackie reveals her suspicions that her fiance murdered her father, and that the evidence to prove it may be in his office.
This episode involves the following tropes:
- Alliterative Name: The Villain of the Week is called Calvin Cutter.
- Bride and Switch: The team is hired to get the bride out of the shotgun wedding she's being forced into. To get the bride out, they put Murdock in her wedding dress. During the ceremony, when asked, "Do you take this man ...", he pulls back the veil and says, "I didn't go through all this just to see how I'd look in white!"
- Disguised in Drag: Face and Murdock climb up a trellis to the room where the bride is being held until the wedding can take place. A few minutes later, Face and Jackie come down, minus Murdock, who is dressed in the wedding gown and veil to distract the wedding party.
- Inconvenient Itch: Jackie and every member of the team but B.A. ends up with something in a cast after a bad landing, and judging from the fact that people are warned against saying "itch" several times, they're experiencing a lot of itchiness in the affected parts.
- Kansas City Shuffle: Hannibal and Face bait and switch the woman's crooked fiance later in the episode. They demand that he take them up to the roof and let them take the helicopter there, even getting the keys. The bad guys draw guns and it looks like they're in trouble. Then Murdock arrives in another helicopter, and it's revealed they only wanted the keys so they could get rid of them, slowing down the pursuers.
- Moment Killer: A subversion played for laughs. Jackie is amusing herself flirting with Face, who seems to be reciprocating. Then Hannibal arrives with some hamburgers. Jackie, hungry due to not eating anything since the day before, runs after him, exclaiming, "Hannibal, I'm in your debt!" Face, following her, says gratefully, "So am I."
- Poisoned Chalice Switcheroo: Hannibal brings back hamburgers for the team and the woman they've rescued. B.A., having heard them talking about flying, looks at his burger with suspicion and switches with Murdock. Murdock takes a few bites and falls over, apparently sedated. B.A., confident in having outwitted his teammates, takes a bite of Murdock's burger...and falls over himself.
- Runaway Bride: The episode has the team show up to rescue a bride from being coerced into marrying the Villain of the Week. Their escape plan involves having Murdock walk down the aisle disguised as the bride; thus resulting in MURDOCK becoming a runaway bride himself. Murdock later writes the villain a letter of apology for leaving him at the altar.
- Unwanted Spouse: To keep Jackie's fiance from getting his hands on her money (the reason he wanted to marry her), Hannibal has Face marry her instead. Face drags his feet the whole way. However, it's not so much objection to Jackie in particular (he does give hints of wanting to date her) as it is the fact that he has major commitment issues.
- With This Ring: As part of the plan to save Jackie from her fiance, she marries Face instead. Given that this plan didn't have that much preparation, the groom is forced to borrow one of B.A.'s (oversized) rings to put on the bride's finger.