- Batman Gambit: How Bellamy escapes. He deliberately injuries his wrists trying to escape, knowing that they will call Abby to look at him and believing - correctly - that she will free him in order to rescue Kane.
- Big Damn Heroes: Bellamy and Abby, though since Bellamy is the one who opens the bunker door he is the one who gets more of a hero's reception.
- Broken Tears: Clarke breaks down after threatening to shoot Bellamy, allowing him to open the bunker door.
- Character Death: Jasper dies of an intentional overdose.
- Died in Your Arms Tonight: Monty holds Jasper as he dies of an overdose.
- Et Tu, Brute?: There's definitely an air of this in the opening conversation between Clarke and Bellamy, with his anger at her leaving Octavia and the rest of their people outside the bunker.
- Good Angel, Bad Angel: Sinclair and Becca serve this to Raven as she decides whether or not to fight for her life. Sinclair wins.
- She Will Come for Me: Gender-flipped, but everyone knows that they should stay near the bunker because Bellamy will come for Octavia.
- Shut Up, Hannibal!: Bellamy quickly shuts up Jaha when the latter tries to argue that they can't open the doors by reminding Jaha that he's no longer the chancellor.
- The Determinator: Raven drowns herself and restarts her heart in order to survive.
- Title Drop: Jasper's last words are, "See you on the other side."
- The title clued many fans into the fact that Jasper was likely dying this episode, as he has said this several times in the past.
- You Wouldn't Shoot Me: Bellamy calls Clarke's bluff as she aims her gun at him when he tries to open the door, saying that she'd better make it a kill shot. She lowers the gun.
Recap / The 100 S 04 E 011