A massive battle ensues between the Tengu Shredder, his Heralds, the Turtles and Karai's forces.
This episode provides examples of
- Big "NO!": Leo, when he learns the Heralds are the Foot Mystics and the Turtles inadvertently helped them escape Karai
- Continuity Nod: The Heralds mention the events of "Good Genes Part 2", and how the Turtles had a direct hand in their freedom and the Tengu Shredder's resurrection.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Karai never stood a chance against the Tengu Shredder.
- The Shredder and his mystics are effortlessly beaten by the Turtles' dragon forms.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: The Tengu Shredder begins to consider keeping Karai as a slave after stripping her down to her very form-fitting underwear.
- No, You: Karai's not very good at trash-talking. She does this several times to the Tengu Shredder.
- Shapeshifter Guilt Trip: While not exactly a shapeshifter, the Demon Shredder fulfills the spirit of the trope when he uses his human face, the same as Karai's adoptive father's one, to take her off guard at the very moment when she seemed to have an advantage, though he later states that he was just playing with her the whole time.
- Single Tear: Karai after getting slashed with a sword.
- Skewed Priorities: The Mystics still want to go after Karai, but the Tengu Shredder defies this."I am finished with Karai! I have grander plans than her!"
- A Storm Is Coming: Said word for word.Casey: Looks like a storm's coming.
Splinter: No. It is already here.
- Super Mode: The Turtles' dragon forms—a result of their mystical training and medallions.
- This Cannot Be!: "Dragons?! It's not possible!"
- This Means War!: The Tengu Shredder belittles Karai's sword, which mixes both magic and technology. When a slash actually hurts his chest, however, he goes into a rage to overcome her.
- Torso with a View: Dr. Chaplain shoots the Tengu Shredder right through the chest, and the demon just laughs it off.
- Transformation Sequence: Before becoming dragons, the Turtles begin glowing and floating into the air."If you are a white flame, it will manifest as a dragon!"
- Trash the Set: Foot Headquarters is pretty much demolished.
- Underestimating Badassery: The Tengu Shredder dismisses the Turtles' dragon forms as mere manifestations.
- Unwitting Pawn: Discussed.