Tiger Claw returns and Karai learns the truth of who her true father is.
- Big "NO!": Karai lets out of these after being locked inside a cell at the end of the episode.
- The Cameo: Just like Tiger Claw's last episode, the 80's turtles appear. This time, they only appear in a flashback to show how Tiger Claw escaped from their dimension and got back to the current one.
- Cassandra Truth: Raph is rightfully suspicious of Karai when she claims that she now knows that Splinter is her father and Shredder lied to her, but Leo blows him off and takes her to the lair. He's proven right when Karai, after discovering the truth from Splinter, confesses that it was a trick, and Tiger Claw is tracking her.
- Cellphones Are Useless: Donnie and Kirby both try to call April and get no answer. It turns out she went to a movie with Casey and Irma and forgot to turn her phone back on.
- Downer Ending: Karai is now a captive of the Shredder.
- Dramatic Irony: Raph isn't too concerned when Tiger Claw drags a defeated Karai back to the Shredder, stating that the Shredder raised her and is most likely welcoming her home right now. Instead, the Shredder, after confessing that Splinter is indeed her true father, locks her up in a cell.
- Even Evil Has Standards: Karai is above harassing a blind man. However, Tiger Claw is not.
- HeelFace Turn: Karai, upon discovering Splinter really is her father.
- HeelFace Door-Slam: Downplayed. Karai is promptly captured, and the last shot is her in prison.
- Horrible Judge of Character: Leo is perfectly willing to believe that Karai really does believe that Splinter is her true father, and never once considers the possibility that it might be a trick... until Karai, after discovering the truth, confesses that it was a trick.Karai: I-I can't believe it. You're telling the truth! All these years, the Shredder has been lying to me!
Leo: Wait, you can't believe it? I thought you did believe it. If you didn't believe it, why did you come down here?
- I'm Standing Right Here: Said by Irma when Casey calls her a Third Wheel.
- Kick the Dog: Unlike Karai, Tiger Claw has no qualms against harassing Murakami, a blind old man, for information on the Turtles.Karai: There's no honor in this.
Tiger Claw: I didn't come here for honor.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Karai when she learns the truth after activating her tracking device.
- Not a Date: Casey assumes he and April were on a date and asks why Irma had to come along.
- Offscreen Moment of Awesome: Apparently, after clawing his way out of the worm, Tiger Claw went through this until he returned to his world.
- Pet the Dog: Tiger Claw gives Karai the opportunity to finish off Leo rather than *ahem* hog all the glory to himself.
- Properly Paranoid: Raph about Karai, at first.
- Red Herring: During the fight between the Turtles and Tiger Claw and then Tiger Claw and Karai, it keeps cutting to a buzzsaw, making viewers think someone is going to get injured by it.
- Reformed, but Rejected: By the end, Raph still doesn't trust Karai.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: Tiger Claw drops his honor just so he can get Revenge on the turtles (Apparently its what drove him to return.)
- Smart Ball: Raphael and Michelangelo, while looking for Casey at the skating rink, get a call from him after he gets major injuries from Tiger Claw. Michelangelo gets an idea, and Raph watches Mikey say his idea, expecting it to be something stupid, but then Michelangelo says that they can use his and Raph's T-phones to triangulate Casey's position and find him. Raph is surprised at this moment of insight. Michelangelo says he uses this technique often, mostly to find pizza trucks.
- Mikey is also the one to suggest leading Tiger Claw to a meat packing facility. Clearly, his brain was in overdrive today.
- Spider-Sense: April's psychic ability seems to have this as she senses someone coming after them.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: While Tiger Claw had some level of honor, most of it has been dropped for the sake of getting revenge on the turtles.
- Wham Line: "I have no honor...but that's about to change." -Karai
- You Called Me "X"; It Must Be Serious: Splinter is tipped off that Karai still believes Shredder when she calls him Splinter instead of Father. He still plays along anyway to show her the truth.