Shredder takes over the Dump-1000 to steal turtles until he finds the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, now the turtles need to save their turtle friends and stop the Shredder before being caught by the Dump-1000 and crushed into cubes.
- Agony of the Feet: While complaining about being stuck with regular turtles, Shredder gets his foot stomped by a giant tortoise (on purpose?).
- Cliffhanger: Lampshaded at the end of act 2.Mike: Oh no dudes, maximum bummer!
Leo: What a horrible development!
Raph: Yeah, but what a great cliffhanger!
- Exact Words:Shredder: No, no, no! You're bringing me the wrong turtles!
DUMP-1000: You ask for turtles, I bring you turtles.
- Heroic Bystander: April tries to stop the robotruck from taking the female sea turtle.
- Hypocritical Humor: After picking up all the garbage in their lair, when they head out to find the turtle-napping culprit, Mikey throws away a gum wrapper. Then a robotruck comes after them, and after the Turtles take it down they wondered why it was attacking them. Mikey thinks it must have been his fault because he littered. The other Turtles glare at him.
- Incredibly Lame Pun: When the sea turtle is being abducted, a scientist says that she's "in the soup now".
- Insult Backfire:April: I should have known you'd be behind his despicable scheme!
Shredder: Flattery will get you... tied up.
- Just Following Orders:April: DUMP-1000? What's going on? Why are you doing this?
DUMP-1000: I can't help it. I'm only following orders.
Shredder: My orders, Ms. O'Neil!
- Last of Her Kind: The sea turtle, if she doesn't lay her eggs in time.
- Shout-Out: "Another superhero already owns the pattens on telephone booth."
- Title Drop: "Turtles, turtles everywhere. And not a blasted ninja among them!"