Beast Boy: You sure you got the right dog?
Soto: ...Now we go home.
Beast Boy: Home?
Soto: Soto's planet. On far side of galaxy.
Beast Boy, finding no-one who wants to hang out with him, turns into a dog to pick up chicks, and finds another green dog.
- Adult Fear: Your best friend and youngest member of your team goes missing, shortly after everyone has dismissed him.
- Animalistic Abomination: Soto's dog looks like a green dog, but he can tear off and devour a car's bumper, has a long prehensile tongue, and can squeeze through grates like a liquid.
- Be Careful What You Wish For: Beast Boy just wanted some attention, and he got attention from Soto. He lampshades that at the end.
- Breather Episode: A comical romp to come down from back to back heaviness of the "Apprentice" two-parter and "How Long Is Forever?"
- Continuity Nod:
- Cyborg is cleaning the Titans car when Beast Boy interrupts him.
- Starfire and Raven are meditating, the way they did at the end of "Switched."
- Epic Fail: Beast Boy trying to flirt with two girls at a pizza place. He ends up with a water glass on his head.
- The Dog Bites Back: Soto's dog becomes his master.
- It Amused Me: The reason why Soto's dog didn't just say why Beast Boy was missing until the jig was up.Raven: And you didn't tell us earlier because...Dog: I was having too much fun.
- Manchild: Soto is this, acting like an excited toddler.
- Spot the Imposter: Except the Titans don't until they realize that the green dog they've chased regurgitates a large car part. Soto learns immediately when he sees Beast Boy shift back into normal form. Granted, the Titans expect Beast Boy to do things almost that weird, while Soto is pretty sure his "dog" can't change into a green human.
- You Have GOT To Be Kidding Me: Not precisely said, but everyone present does feel their weirdness meters bury the needle when Soto's "dog" starts talking.Robin: Ooohkaaay, am I the only one who heard that?
Cyborg: You talk? Dogs don't talk!
"Dog": Perhaps not on your planet, my dear fellow.