- Beat Them at Their Own Game: Just as Robin thinks he's won by getting to the Egg Maguffin, it turns out Beast Boy's been hiding there the whole time, turning him into the master ninja!
- Fartillery: Beast Boy drops a nasty one on Starfire and Raven, showing a whole new definition of "silent but deadly."
- Highly-Visible Ninja: While the rest of the team is in all-black outfits, Beast Boy comes in wearing a white t-shirt and bright orange pants not unlike a certain ninja. Even after Beast Boy trains how to be a ninja, he wears a bright white outfit.
- Distracted by the Shiny: Beast Boy before training gets distracted by a penny on the ground, getting spotted easily. After BB gets training, he pulls the same trick on Cyborg, who's the one to get spotted.
- Love Confession: Starfire gives one to Robin...until it turns out to be Beast Boy who "ninja'd" him!
- MacGuffin: The team is after one without them knowing what it is except for Robin. It turns out to be an Egg Macguffin sandwich. Of course, Beast Boy's already beaten Robin to it.
- Neck Snap: Robin gives one of these to one of the robo-mooks in the opening of the episode.
- Training Montage: One is shown of Beast Boy learning how to be a proper ninja with the team's training.
Recap / Teen Titans Go S 3 E 38 The Art Of Ninjutsu