- Bicep Kiss: The other Titans minus Raven show plenty of love to their muscular arms.
- Extremity Extremist: The League of Legs is this big time.
- He's Back: Raven transforms into Lady Legasus to help train the Titans in dealing with the alien invaders.
- Muscles Are Meaningful: The League of Legs definitely have this in spades!
- No Man Should Have This Power: After beating back the aliens, Lady Legasus feels it's time to hang up the League of Legs or their power will corrupt them.
- Sequel Episode: To "Legs."
- Training Montage: Lady Legasus puts the other Titans through a grueling leg day routine to the point their legs are strong.
- Transformation Sequence: As the Titans are given their new leg-themed identities, they transform like an episode of Sailor Moon.
- Truth in Television: While the levels of Charles Atlas Superpower displayed are exaggerated, the idea that the legs are powerful is, indeed, true. The muscles in the legs are some of the most powerful muscles in the human body, to the point where untrained legs can still hold up someone who's 300-400 pounds, proper lifting technique involves lifting with the legs, and a straight back, and are your overall foundation by which to stand on. This is why you should never skip leg day.
Recap / Teen Titans Go S 3 E 2 Leg Day