- Bicep Kiss: The other Titans minus Raven show plenty of love to their muscular arms.
- Extremity Extremist: The League of Legs is this big time.
- Muscles Are Meaningful: The League of Legs definitely have this in spades!
- No Man Should Have This Power: After beating back the aliens, Lady Legasus feels it's time to hang up the League of Legs or their power will corrupt them.
- Sequel Episode: To "Legs."
- She's Back: Raven transforms into Lady Legasus to help train the Titans in dealing with the alien invaders.
- Training Montage: Lady Legasus puts the other Titans through a grueling leg day routine to the point their legs are strong.
- Transformation Sequence: As the Titans are given their new leg-themed identities, they transform like an episode of Sailor Moon.
Recap / Teen Titans Go S 3 E 2 Leg Day