- All Your Powers Combined: Beast Boy introduces Fleshy Guy to a meal made of the four essential food groups: tacos, hot dogs, burgers and pizza. They come together to form El Burgidato Supreme.
- Apologetic Attacker: Fleshy Guy apologizes for giving Jinx papercuts by throwing comics at her, telling her to put some ice on them.
- Balloon Belly: Fleshy Guy has one of these after the meal he just ate, as well as El Burgidato Supreme. Robin and Fleshy Guy smack their bellies as part of one of the perks of being a Really Real Boy. Fleshy Guy smacks his belly again after defeating the Hive 3.
- Batman Gambit: Robin convinces Fleshy Guy to stay as a real boy all so he can get his Cyborg parts. They don't work properly for him, knocking him and the rest of the Titans out.
- Become a Real Boy: Cyborg has Raven turn him from metal to flesh, becoming Fleshy Guy. After his first day as a human, he hates it and wants to go back to being a cyborg.
- Big Eater: Fleshy Guy has one hell of a buffet after being made human.
- Borrowed Catchphrase: Robin in Cyborg's parts shouts out "Booyah" when trying to deal with the Hive 3.
- Chekhov's Gun: All the lessons Fleshy Guy learned about paper cuts, hot water and stubbed toes get used against the Hive 3.
- Deus ex Machina: Lampshaded when Cyborg wonders why Raven never used her powers to turn him into a human again.
- Flat "What": Robin has one of these when one of the things Cyborg says is a good thing about being a cyborg is hacking Robin's files.
- Harmless Electrocution: Fleshy Guy and Beast Boy get this when he tries to charge himself like he used to as Cyborg.
- How Do I Shot Web?: A mundane example with Fleshy Guy not knowing how to go to the bathroom.
- Humans Are Special: Robin leads Fleshy Guy into a song about the wonders of being a human and all the things that can be done. Then it turns out he was lying, believes exactly the opposite, and just wanted Cyborg's robot parts for himself so he didn't have to stay the team normal anymore.
- Long List: Raven has one of these about what she can do with her powers which lasts for four days, some of which involve Mundane Utility.
- Minor Injury Overreaction: Fleshy Guy screams in pain at stubbing his toe on the chair. It gets weaponized against Mammoth in the end.
- Naked Freak-Out: The Titans scream at Human Cyborg being naked until Raven covers him up with a towel.
- Reality Ensues: Fleshy Guy learns the hard part about the things humans feel like heat, overeating and pain, as well as having to sleep and go to the bathroom.
- Shout-Out: Beast Boy as a cricket teaching Fleshy Guy about how to be human? Sounds familiar.
- This Is Gonna Suck: Cyborg asks if Raven's spell won't hurt him. Raven says SHE won't feel a thing before telling him the spell will hurt. She's right.
- Toilet Teleportation: Fleshy Guy gets sucked down the toilet when he flushes while sitting in it.
Recap / Teen Titans Go S 2 E 30 Real Boy Adventures