- Absurd Phobia: Cyborg's fear of Scary Teri is played up as one of these.
- Big Blackout: The Titans Tower, at least.
- Bigger on the Inside: Robin's blanket mansion.
- Blanket Fort: Or in Robin's case, an entire blanket mansion!
- The Cassandra: Nobody believes Cyborg regarding Scary Teri.
- Early-Bird Cameo: It's not until next season that we get an episode all about Cyborg's favorite song, "The Night Begins To Shine."
- By the Lights of Their Eyes: When the team comes to investigate Cyborg's room during the blackout, their eyes are like this which make Cyborg think he's being attacked by a monster.
- Face Your Fears: Cyborg faces his fear of Scary Teri in the end, and successfully traps her.
- Shout-Out: To the Bloody Mary urban legend.
- Slumber Party: A coed example, in which the Titans have their slumber party together.
- Speak of the Devil: Saying "Scary Teri" in front of a mirror three times will summon her.
- The Stinger: Batman and Commissioner Gordon are still laughing at the TP'd statue at the end of the episode.
- Toilet Paper Prank: The Titans pull one on Batman, who finds it hilarious.
Recap / Teen Titans Go S 2 E 10 Slumber Party